Extra Extra(Short Side stories 5)

1. Say "I Do"

"Oi, Tobio-chan" Tooru approached the raven haired boy with a note in hand.

"Oikawa-san?" Tobio paused in his step, halting infront of Tooru.

The brunet handed him a note. "Read this out loud" he demanded. The raven haired boy frowned but nonetheless took it, opened it, and read out loud "I do"

"HE SAID YES!" Tooru ripped off his uniform to reveal a white tux underneath. "TSUKISHIMA! HINATA! NOW!"

Tobio watched in confusion and open mouthed as the small orange haired boy dragged his blonde boyfriend towards them carrying a book and a banner.

"What the--Tsukishima?! Hinata?!"

Hinata stood between them holding the book, he was wearing a black vest and a bowtie. "I now pronounce you husband and husband!" He declared

Tsukishima stood behind them holding the large banner that read

Just married

"TOBIO-CHAN! I promise to make you happy forever and will spoil you with everything you deserve!!" Tooru declared

"What what what what what what what what what WHAT!?!" the poor boy could only repeatedly and confusedly repeat that phrase as a response

2. Hinata's happiness

"Hey Tsukki, I thought happiness starts with h?" Hinata started.

"What?"

"Then why does mine start with you?" He continued.

When the blonde didn't respond, the orange haired boy blushed red and turned around to face the wall "N-nevermind! Forget I said anything!" He stammered, embarrassed, and sweating profusely.

"Pfft" he heard from Tsukishima.

Biting his lower lip and still embarrassed, he nervously look over his shoulder to find Kei smirking at him.

"Cute" the blonde said before passing him.

Hinata felt like he would combust

3. Mei's suicide attempt

The students stood outside the building look up at the rooftop in shock and fear.

A few teachers had run back inside hoping to be able to reach the roof top and stop the girl in time.

Tobio was in the crowd too, looking up at the girl, his expression unreadable.

Tooru stood behind him

"I'M GONNA JUMP!!!" Mei declared.

Suddenly, Tooru pulled Tobio close to him, and raised his megaphone to their mouths.

"Do a flip!" The two of them yelled, the megaphone enhancing their voices.

(She didn't end up jumping after all and had to go to counselling for days)

4. Rei's singing voice

"Watch me do a high note!" Rei grinned at his cousin and friends.

"Please don't" Mei sighed

Rei grabbed the microphone and cleared his throat "SIIIILENT NIIIIIGHT OOOOOOOOHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!"

CRACK!

there was the sound of glass breaking

5. Shaving cream

"Oi, boke do you have any shaving cream?" Tobio asked.

"No I don't like the way that it tastes" Shoyo said without looking up from his game.

Tobio stared at his friend. "Wait....you eat shaving cream?"

Shoyo looked at him as if he was stupid

"What? No! Why would I eat it if I don't like how it tastes?"

6. Rei's prison sentence

"I sentence him to ten years in prison" the judge declared.

The blonde boy looked down at his handcuffs, before looking back at the judge.

"Well your honour, maybe I can....change your mind?" He said in a suggestively seductive voice, winking at the judge.

"Twenty years" the judge said

7. What does Oikawa have?

It was Oikawa's seventh birthday and they were celebrating it in his backyard.

Iwaizumi noticed the birthday boy crouched in the corner playing with something. Feeling suspicious and dread, he approached his friend "Let me see what you have"

"A knife!" The brunet proudly showed the sharp object to his friend before running off

"NO!" Oikawa's father chases after him

"Oh my God why does he have a knife?" Oikawa's mother ran after her husband and son.

Iwaizumi just stood by the table eating cake with the other kids.