24

Ten minutes earlier

Kageyama wandered around the big house looking for his friends and avoiding supportive fangirls asking about his relationship with Oikawa. He felt thirsty, so he grabbed a cup and drank the cold, strong liquid.

"Kageyama!" He heard Hinata yelling from across the room.

When he turned to Hinata's direction the short tangerine was waving at him, sitting in the lap of Tsukishima who looked bored. Kageyama managed a quick wave before his sight of the couple was blocked by a group of dancing teenagers.

The raven haired boy pushed his way past the dancing bodies, elbowing a few in the process.

When he finally reached Shoyo and Kei though the two were locked in a heavy make out session and the glare Tsukishima sent him warned him not to disturb them. Tobio just stood there awkwardly, not sure if he should leave the two alone or not.

In the end his mind told him to go outside to take a breather. So he went to to the kitchen where the backdoor was and found himself standing in the backyard where not much people were at. This made Tobio feel relieved, finally some peace.

He finished the unknown drink in his hand and tossed the empty cup away, before walking towards a bench and sitting down.

His head hurt for some strange reason, so he tilted his chin up and faced the stars. There weren't much stars that night, but the moon was out. It was a crescent moon that night.

"What brings you out here?" A smooth, male voice behind him asked.

"To get some quiet"

The smooth voice laughed heartily. "Mei's parties can be really overwhelming, but you can't deny that it's fun"

"I didn't really want to come~here~" Tobio said, his words slurring a bit. He found himself giggling. "My fake boyfriend insisted~"

The person behind him moved around the bench to sit beside him, offering him another cup of the unknown beverage he's been drinking. Tobio took it and gulped it down eagerly. "Fake boyfriend you say?"

Tobio faced the guy. He was definitely handsome, with dark blonde hair curious eyes. "Mei is my ex girlfriend who stalked me for a while" he revealed, finding himself more open after drinking the beverage. Maybe be was an honest kind of drunk?

"I could--couldn't take it AnYMOre sO, tAKIng thE advice Of A FrieNd-" he was hiccuping halfway through "I--I-"

"Whoa, slow down" the blonde chuckled, taking away the now half empty cup. He gently rubbed the crow's back. "So, what did your friend advice you to do?"

The blonde's gentle rubs on his back made him drowsy, add the fact he's a lightweight and passes out after just two cups of alcohol. "H-heee suggested I preTeNd to HavE-" he found himself leaning against the blonde's warm body.

"Hey! Hey don't fall asleep on me" the blonde shook him. "Tell me where you live so I can take you home at least, or do you have someone here with you? Tell me so I can go get them!" The blonde shook him.

"He's with me"

The blonde looked up, his eyes widened in fear he was met with the furious eyes of one Oikawa Tooru. His arms were crossed, and seemed to be glaring into the blonde's soul.

The blonde looked down at the boy in his arms. Before looking up at the lion.

"Is he yours?" He asked with a nervous smile.

"Yea, he is" Tooru growled before gathering Tobio is his arms and picking him up. "I'm sorry if he caused you any trouble"

"Nah, it's alright" the blonde smiled at him. Tooru didn't smile back, and was about to walk away when he remembered something. "Did he say anything? Tobio-chan is an honest kind of drunkard" he found himself chuckling lightly.

"Uhh, only that Mei is his ex" the blonde scratched his head. "And, I may have mis heard but he said something about a fake boyfriend"

"You definitely misheard that one, I'm definitely Tobio-chan's boyfriend" Oikawa flashes him a smile, as if just seconds ago he was glaring at the blonde like how a lion glares at it's prey. "He's mine"

"O-okay" the blonde forced a smile, feeling very uncomfortable. "Umm, see ya?"

"I hope not" Tooru muttered under his breath as he carried his Tobio out the property and towards his car. But then he remembered they didn't bring a car, they walked.

"The things I do for you Tobio-chan" Tooru groaned before walking to the direction of Tobio's home.