21

The day of Mei's party finally arrived, and Tobio was throwing out clothes from his closet trying to find something to wear.

"I wore these last week---This doesn't look good for me----He's already seen me wearing this" he muttered indecisively.

There was the sound of slapping in the room. Tobio slapped both of his cheeks. "What the hell is going on with me?!" He pulled on his hair. Tooru will be coming to pick him up soon so they can go to Mei's together.

The crow sat on his bed, and looked at his full body mirror.

"Tobio-chan! You look so cute!" He imagined Tooru saying to him. "I don't care what you wear, you look good in anything!"

Tobio slapped himself again. "I can't be falling for Tooru" he told himself. "Our entire relationship is fake, it's a lie. He probably doesn't even feel the same" he fell on his back on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

Meanwhile, at the Oikawa residence.

The brunet was already dressed, and was already preparing to leave the house to pick up his boyfriend.

"Where are you going?" His mother asked from the kitchen.

"I'm hanging out with Tobio-chan" he said, putting on his shoes.

"What time will you be back?" His mother approached him. "Probably late" he smiled at his mother. "But don't worry, we'll stay out of trouble, Tobio-chan will keep me from doing anything stupid" he assured her.

His mother couldn't stop herself from laughing. "Hey, bring him over again some time alright?"

"I will" He promised.

"And maybe your father and I could watch you two play volleyball in the backyard" she added.

Tooru just smiled at her, before sliding open the door and leaving the house.

He texted Tobio that he was on his way.

_____________________

Tooru: Tobio-chan! I'm on my way. Are you ready?
8:19pm

Tobio scrambled to his feet and hurriedly stripped off his clothes to change.

When he checked the mirror, he gave a sigh of relief. His outfit looked okay, he hoped Tooru would like them.

(Author: his outfit ^ )

He rushed down the stairs and stood infront of the door, waiting for Tooru to knock.

Ding dong!

Or, ring the door belle.

He opened the door and stepped outside. "Hey" he greeted Tooru. The brunet eyed him up and down silently, making Tobio feel self conscious. Does he look weird?

"Fuck you look hot, I might have to beat some people up for gawking at you" Tooru chuckled. Well, hopefully it won't come to that.

He held out his hand for Tobio to take, and his crow took it, sending electricity down Tooru's arm.

The two walked to Mei's house hand in hand.

Tobio wasn't aware that Tooru was checking him out the entire time. The Aoba Josai student was sure Tobio would catch a lot of attention at the party, he will have to keep Tobio by his side the whole night. His eyes lingered to Tobio's jeans.

Kami-sama! Those jeans should be burned! They hugged his thighs and put emphasis and Tobio's pert ass. Tooru imagined Tobio wrapping his legs around him as he slammed Tobio against a wall and kiss him breathless.

That image alone was enough to give Tooru a nosebleed.

"You came!" The brunet rolled his eyes when Mei came running out of the house wearing a skimpy black dress and heels, and jumped on Tobio, wrapping her arms around him. "I was worried you two would bail on me" she giggled.

Tooru grabbed her by the sleeve and yanked her off Tobio. "Hands off" he glared at her.

Mei giggled at him. "Oooh someone's possessive, that's so hot" she winked at them. "Come in, the party's just started" she led the two inside.