Extra extra (short side stories 1)

1. Tobio's parents confront him

There were hurried knocks from his door, so Tobio opened it thinking it was important. His parents came inside, his mother looking nervous and his father looked deadly serious. It was enough to make Tobio's heart drop, sweat gathered on his brows.

"Your father and I want to talk" his mother began. Tobio nervously sat down. "Yea?" Was it about his grades? Or is it about Tooru? He wasn't sure if his parents would accept him.

"Have you been doing drugs? Having sex at school?" His mother started with a shaky voice.

Tobio blinked. "Uhh, no?" This wasn't what he was expecting.

"Are you gay?" His father demanded.

Tobio clenched his fist fearfully. "N-no"

"Bisexual?" His mother then asked.

"Never" Tobio faked a smile, hoping to mask his nervousness.

Then his mother bursted into tears and hugged his father. "I told you we were raising a pussy!" She sobbed and his father merely shook his head in disappointment.

"Get out of my room!"

2. Double date

"Why did we agree to do this?" Tooru asked with a twitching brow.

"You tell me" Tsukishima said with a scowl.

"I could have been cuddled up to my Tobio-chan in my room while watching alien documentaries instead" the brown haired boy complained.

"I could have been watching Jurassic park with Shoyo" Tsukishima muttered.

"How did this happen?" Tooru whined.

"How could I have let this happen?" Kei shoved his hands in his pockets. The two were glaring in jealousy at their boyfriends who were having more fun than they were.

"Kageyama! That monkey looks like you, don't you think?" The ginger pointed at the chimpanzee hanging on a branch. Kageyama glared at Hinata and grabbed him by the head.

"Why you fucking dipshit! I'll make you three inches shorter!" Tobio threatenned.

"Hey look ice cream!" Shoyo was able to weasel out of the ravenette's grasp and ran to an ice cream truck, Tobio following after him.

But then the two realized they were short in money, and turned to their boyfriends who were grumpily carrying their jackets and bags.

"Ano, Tsukki, could you lend me a thousand yen?" Shoyo sheepishly asked.(Author: 9.09 United States Dollar)

" I'll pay you back" Tobio said to Tooru, blushing a little bit at having to ask his boyfriend for money.

Kei and Tooru looked at each other, and then back at their cute pouting boyfriend's.

"You owe me" Kei grumbled taking out his wallet.

"You don't need to pay me back Tobio-chan! Let me spoil you" Tooru answered and gave Tobio his needed money.

3. He's mine

Tooru and Tobio were grocery shopping together. Tobio wandered to the milk aisle and took three large plastic bottles of fresh milk and dumped them in the basket.

A pretty girl approached him, she wore dark eyeshadows and piercings. Her shirt was low cut showing off her cleavage and her butt was so big that her jeans were sliding off revealing her panties.

"Hello pretty boy" she purred seductively. Tobio ignored her.

"That's a lot of milk, do you love them a lot? I can give you a free taste with my jugs" she grabbed her breasts and caressed them, hoping to entice Tobio.

"He gets plenty of milk from me, he sucks me dry everyday" came a cold, chilling voice from behind her.

The girl nervously turned around and gasped when she was hit with the darkest and deadliest aura she has ever felt. And there standing before her was Tooru smiling a smile so chilling she felt shivers run down her spine.

Screaming the girl ran away.

Tooru glared at the spot the girl was, before turning to Tobio an kissing him, slipping his tongue in his mouth and exploring the wet, cavern.

Tobio moaned in delight, and whined when Tooru's tongue left his mouth.

"Let's pay for these and go home" Tooru whispered in Tobio's ear.

His dear crow eagerly nodded at him.