Hotter than Hell

You were at Quidditch practice and you got sweaty.

Hermione's POV:

I was at the Quidditch pitch stand watching Y/N practice with Harry, Ron and Ginny. I was here to support them, but mostly Y/n.

Merlin, have you seen her play?!

She makes hell look cold!

Ugh, if only she sees me the way I do.

Merlin's beard she looks hot and sweaty!

No, I need to stop staring. She might notice me. God, that'd be embarrassing!

Ugh, I just can't stop looking at her. She flies past me and winks at me while she has a smirk on her face.

Wait- did she just? No, it can't be. I must be dreaming.

Y/n dodged a bludger and shot a quaffle through the middle hoop. She turned to face me and points me indicating it was a shot for me. I felt my blood rush to my cheeks as I smiled back and held my head down to cover my flustered state.

Y/n's POV:

Did I just see Mione blush?! Oh Merlin, I must be dreaming. Just as I turned around to focus on the game, Harry caught the snitch! We won!

We cheered loudly and bragged to the other half of the Gryffindor Quidditch team. I was still flying with my broom, I gripped the broom tightly with my left hand so I won't fall. It probably has been 30-40 minutes since we started practice, and oh boy I'm drenched in sweat just like the others. I feel the sweat on my forehead fall to the side of my face, making its way to my jaw.

Hermione's POV:

I was watching Y/n sweating hard. I think she noticed this too as she uses her right hand to fingercomb her sweaty hair.

Could she look any hotter.

As if on cue, she lifts her jersey and wipes her face with it. If I wasn't wet before I'm definitely now.

Oh my Merlin! She's got a figure of a goddess. I wonder how those abs would feel on my hands tho
👉🏼👈🏼

My eye's widened as she looks over to me and smiles.

Oh no, she caught me staring!!

She leaves her teammates and flies over to me.

"Would you like to go to the three broomsticks with me?" She asked as she sits down beside me. I choke on my saliva and reply "S- sure".

I mentally face palmed myself.

Great now she knows I'm nervous

"Mione, did you forget that I can read minds?" She said with a laugh.

"Hell looks cold huh?" She teased as she nudged my shoulder.

"Oh fuck"