Attention Pt. 2

Y/n's POV:

It's now the next day since I caught my girlfriend and that filthy weasel snogging in the hallway.

I thankfully and surprisingly got many hours of sleep after what happened.

How you may ask? It's because my bestfriend and other crush was there for me.

Ginny Weasley

She was looking for me all day and saw me crying my eyes out at the top of the astronomy tower.

She helped me calm down and comforted me.

I never really noticed how she cared for me or how she was always gentle with me like I'm going to break if she wasn't.

And, I was thankful for that.

I just realized, she was always there for me when someone *cough* Hermione *cough* wasn't.

She helped me go through homework, panic attacks, sad days, bad days.

And I just realized too that she wasn't there for me just as a friend. It was more than that. And I think I like her too since then, but I was too afraid to admit it.

I gotta tell her how I feel. But not soon, she might think she's just a rebound.

We were now sitting at the Gryffindor table side by side. I didn't look like I was hurt the day before at all.

Yes my eyes were a bit puffy but it was because of my long sleep and not because I cried the 50% of the 70% of water from my body.

On the other hand, at the end of the table sat a dreadful looking Hermione. She looked like she didn't have sleep at all.

Meh, sucks to suck I guess.

Hermione's POV:

Why the fuck does she look like nothing happened!

Why does she look like she wasn't affected?!

Why does she look okay!?

Wha- did she just put her arm around Ginny!

So that's why she's happy. She already found someone else. I can't handle this right now! I stood up abruptly that Harry and Ron noticed my sudden movement.

"Are you alright Mione?" Ron asked me while he held my hand.

I didn't answer his question but instead looked at the direction of the two girls whose mindlessly flirting. Ronald followed my gaze and had the same glare on my face when he understood why. He stood up and dragged me towards where they were and stood behind them.

Ginny's POV:

"Oh, so now you're dating my sister. Is that you getting revenge?"

I heard an annoying voice behind Y/n and I.

We both turn around slowly to meet the most unwanted Weasley.

Yep, Ronald.

"Revenge? I'm not getting revenge on anyone weasel, I'm not like you!"

Y/n said, her arm still around me. Her reply made me smirk and blush at the same time.

"And what if we are dating?"

I said while I look at Y/n with a smirk, silently telling her to play along. She smirked back in understanding and placed her hand on my thigh.

"What are you gonna do about it, Ronald?"