Number

I was walking down Diagon Alley when a familiar red head caught my sight. I approached him slowly before I made my presence known.

"Ronald Weasley?! Is it really you?!" I asked him as he turned his head to face me.

"Erm- yeah?" He said confused to who I was.

"I'm Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n. The girl you poked your wand in the eye with. In first year at charms."

"Blood hell! Y/n Y/l/n! The girl whose eye bled because I was swinging my wand around!"

"Yea, that's me." I said with a laugh.

"I know it's late now but I'm really sorry about that. I really am." He said getting guilty.

"Nah it's fine Ron. It's been a long time. How are you?!"

"I'm doing great how about you?"

"I'm-" I was cut off by an angelic voice.

Wait- maybe a mad angel.

"Ronald Weasley where have you been!"

"I've been here." He says as he turns to look at her.

There was complete silence for a moment before Ron broke it up.

"Ah, apologies. Y/n this is Hermione, Hermione this is Y/n."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/n." I said as I held my hand out to shake hers. 

"I heard. I'm Hermione." She said as she shook hands with me.

"I heard him too." I said as we chuckled.

Our hands stopped shaking but still held on to each other. We just started at each other for a moment before I broke the silence.

"Can I have your number?" I asked with a smile.

"Merlin y/n. I didn't know you liked m-" I cut Ron off

"Hermione?" I asked

"Of course. I'd be delighted." She said with a bright smile of her own.

I gave her my phone so she can type her number in. Ron suddenly spoke.

"Wow guys. It's like I'm not even here." He started. Hermione nudged his side with her elbow clearly telling him to shut up.

"I'm just a tree."

"I'm a lonely tree."

"Shut it Ron." Hermione warned

"I'm a broken tree." He said while he acted as if he broke a bone. Or should I say, A Branch.

"Here." Hermione said as she handed me my phone back.

I smiled at her and said

"I'll call you. Goodbye Hermione. See ya' Ron." I waved them goodbye.

"Bye Y/n!" Hermione said.

"A tree that's waving goodbye." Ron said as he waved his hands over his head.

Let's just say you did call her and got yourself a date at the three broomsticks.