Mark

This is kinda inspired by a tiktok

You get a small mark on your face when you make a promise. It gets darker and more noticeable in time and when you break it it will become permanent.

__________________________

"Y/n, promise me that when we get older we'll marry each other."

"I promise!"

And just like that, a thin light grey line formed on their faces just across their cheek. It was a symbol of a promise that you made. When you break it, it'll stay permanently on your face, but if you keep it the colored line will disappear.

...

"Hey, lazy ass liar! Why don't you just go home and cry yourself to sleep?!"

"Haha, very funny Malfoy." I sarcastically replied as I walked through the school halls.

"You're so untrustworthy your parents don't even trust you to drive a car!"

"Can you please stop."

"What about, no."

"I didn't ask you. I told you."

"You've got guts to talk to me like that huh!" He shouts at me. I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk the other way. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face him.

"Hey, I'm not done talking to you!"

"Just leave me alone!" I snapped, everyone watching the scene flinched as their eyes widened at my sudden burst. I yanked his hand off my shoulder and sent him a glare before walking away.

"And why would I listen to someone who has a mark? You can't even keep a promise!" He shouted back at me, still not backing out. He blocked my way and stood in front of me.

"Get out of my face right now or you'll get a mark yourself!"

"Fine. I'll leave you, for now." He shouts behind me.

...

The day moved slowly but lucky me, It's now the end of it. As soon as I walked out of class, I rushed to where I was supposed to be weeks ago. I bought flowers from a store on the way there, Lillies. It was Hermione's favorite. I smiled at the thought and went on with my journey.

"Hey, Mione!"

"I'm sorry I haven't visited you in a long time. Things have been- quite hard, if I'm honest."

"Oh, I bought you your favorite flowers! I hope you love them."

"I broke my promise. I hope you forgive me."

Hermione Jean Granger

A loving daughter,
A caring girlfriend,
and an amazing person.
Forever in our Hearts

1979 - 2000