Sweets

This one's for @Cyneburg_20

Enjoy!
_________________________________________
Y/n's POV:

"Please, Hermione. Just put your quill down and cuddle with me for a moment!"

I demanded whilst tugging on her shirt. We were currently at the common room sitting on a couch, Hermione doing her schoolwork as usual, and me- well, just being me.

"Stop being so clingy, Y/n! Honestly you're such a child!"

She exclaimed, slamming her quill and whipping her head towards me.

I gasped at what she said and flinched from the slamming sound. I looked at her with a hurt expression and wide eyes as my eyes started to water.

"I- is that... w- what you r- really think... of m- me?"

I stuttered as I slowly stood up my seat. She noticed my hurt expression, her eyes widened as she realized what she had just said. She shook her head repeatedly and said

"Y- Y/n, that's not wh-"

But I cut her off as I ran to my dorm. I can hear her call for me but I just ignored her and went to my bed. Footsteps were heard following behind me but it only made me go faster. I locked the door with a simple charm and dove into my bed, face first of course.

"Y/n, please open the door! I didn't mean it, love!"

Hermione shouted through the door as she repeatedly knocked. She sighed and mumbled to herself-

"Looks like I'm going to have to open it myself. Again."

"Alohamora"

She said whilst pointing her want on the doors' knob. But to her surprise, the door didn't unlock.

Yeah, that's what I've learned the last time I locked myself. She can open doors. It is why I made my own locking charm to prevent her from getting to me.

"Alohamora!"

She repeated several times before she gave up. She sighed and sat on the other side of the door leaning her back on it.

"Please, my love. I didn't mean it."

"It's just that, sometimes... it seems that you couldn't get enough of me."

She said silently giggling. Which I obviously heard. It's true, but I still threw a stuffed toy to the door anyways , which she definitely felt through the door.

"Sorry."

"You know what, I'll go get something while you cool off. I'll be back in a few minutes, alright?"

She said as she, I assume left. I still didn't open the door just in case she was still out there and was just bluffing.

Hermione's POV:

I went on a quick trip to hogsmeade to get Y/n some sweets that she loves and butterbeer.

After a while, I was done doing my shopping and headed back to the castle. I walked through the halls, greeting everyone who acknowledged my presence. I entered the
Y/h tower/dungeon and went straight to Y/n's dorm.

I knocked at her door and said

"Y/n! Guess what I got from Hogsmeade!"

I heard shuffling from the other side and a soft click.

She unlocked the door and opened it slightly. She looked through the crack of the now open door and looked at what I was holding. Her eyes were still teary, eyebrows furrowed, and her lips pouting.

I smiled softly at her and said.

"I'm really sorry, darling. I didn't know what I was saying I-"

I was cut off by a small peck on the lips. She did it quickly and grabbed the sweets from my grasp while doing so. She brought the sweets inside and closed the door behind her, leaving me frozen to my spot (still outside).

"Erm- babe? Will you let me in now?"

I said as I composed myself from my flustered state. The door open on its own, revealing a sight I would die to see.

Y/n's beaming smile.

Cheesy right? But it's true!

She was munching her sweets with a bright smile. She looked up at me, staring at her and rose her hand with chocolate up. Telling me to take a bite, so I did. However, after I bit onto the sweet she started giggling at me.

Did I fall for one of her demeanors?

Was all of this just an act?

"What?"

I asked confused.

She didn't answer, instead she brought her hand up to my cheek. She caressed it with her thumb still smiling, before she brought her finger to my lip.

She swiped her finger on my bottom lip and showed her finger to me. It had chocolate.

She looked down at her sweets and said

"Thank you."

I rose my hand to her cheek, cupping it so that she looked directly at me.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean any of what I said earlier. It's just, my homework's getting piled up lately and I was stressed."

I told her with a sad smile.

"I understand. Sorry for being annoying."

She said smiling sadly too. I shook my head no and said

"Do you want to cuddle, now?"

She smiled brightly and nodded vigorously while pulling me closer. She put her sweets on the bedside table and lied down her bed before pulling me onto her. She wrapped her arms around me as I did to her, I lied my head on her chest whilst my face nuzzled on the crook of her neck.

"I love you Hermione Granger."

"I love you too Y/n Y/l/n."

This girl is going to be the death of me.