Dreams

"Hey Hermione!" I greeted her as I enter the common room.

"Hi Y/n." She greeted back as she averted her gaze from her book to face me. 

I sat beside her and stared at the fireplace. I notice her shift a little in her chair, and was kinda breathing heavily. I turn to look at her who's already looking at me.

"Alright, what's wrong?" I asked her raising an eyebrow

"I shouldn't tell you. It's kinda weird." She replied as she looked away with a sigh.

"You know you could tell me anything, right?" I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, it just. . ." she stopped but I narrowed my look on her.

"Okay fine. I dreamed about you, about us. . ."

"See, that easy. You can trust me Mione"

"But we were doing something. Something- dirty." she said the last part under her breath, but I heard it. 

"Aw that's cute, am I top tho? I better be!" I joked

"I knew you won't take it seriously. I shouldn't have told you" she arched her eyebrows on me while she frowned.

"I was just kidding. You know, I don't think it's just a coincidence. I dreamt about you too."

"Wait- really?!" she asked

"Yeah, we were swimming in the Black Lake."

"Now, come on. We're going out!" I said as I reached out for her hand while I stand up.

"Wait, where are we going?" Hermione asked me curiously

"We're going to the Black Lake" I replied

"Why?"

"So we can make my dream come true." I answered with a smile. she didn't respond so I said

"Don't worry, we can make your dream come true later." I said with a smirk as she stood up quickly.

"Let's go!"