Princess' [AU]

Princess pt. 2

____________
Hermione's POV

I tightened my grasp on Y/n's arm that was linked with mine as we enter the dining room. Everyone stopped talking and eating, then they faced us as Y/n guides me to my seat.

She pulled my chair back for me and I thanked her before sitting down. She then walks to the other side of the table and sits on her seat. Everyone remained silent as they eyed both Y/n and I, before she breaks it.

"Forgive me for my sudden outburst awhile ago, sir Wendell. It was not lady-like, I apologize." She says, giving my father apologetic looks.

Her parents along with her brother looked at her confused and surprised. I assume she never really apologizes for these things.

"It's alright, Lady Y/n. Just think about the future of you and your kingdom!" My father replies making me scoff. He just ignores me and continued smiling at Y/n. "Wouldn't it be great to have both a De Luca and a Granger ruling a kingdom together?"

Her parents along with her brother looked at her expectantly. Alonzo even visibly gulps nervously making me bite my lip to hide my smirk.

"I wouldn't lie, it would be great for both our kingdom's future monarch and people." She replies as she glances at me with a knowing smirk. She bit her lip looking away from me to lessen suspicion.

My father was beaming, her was about to say something but was cut of by Y/n. "But..." She trailed off making everyone but me look at her nervously.

"I have one condition, if it's alright with you. I would like to choose which one of your children I will marry." She says while directly looking at me. I felt so vulnerable of her gaze, my cheeks flushed crimson red as I bit my lip and looked away.

"T- that's more than alright, princess! I'm glad you've already made a decision!" He exclaimed as he looked around the table.

I did too, and saw Y/n's parents looked surprised that she's actually willing to marry one of us.

Her brother on the other hand, was already facing me with a smirk. He raised a brow in a silent question without dropping his smirk.

I just smiled politely and subtly nodded my head to confirm whatever I think his question was.

"Well I'm glad to be marrying one of the Granger's one day. I already have one in mind, but I'd like to know them better before I make my final decision."

"That would be wonderful! What do you say, Armando?" My father asks hers.

"A- are you sure about this, Y/n?"

"Of course, father. Why wouldn't I?" She replied innocently, with a glint of mischeif in her eyes, making me stifle a laugh.

"I just wanted to make sure. You were quite pissed at the news awhile ago."

"I was. But Lady Granger and I talked, and I've made up my mind. So there's no need to worry about anything."

"Alright then, if it's your decision then I'll allow it." Her father says as her relaxes in his seat from his tense posture.

"Great! Lady Y/n, you'll be spending this whole week with one of my sons so that you could know him better!"

"I'm sorry, your Highness. Did I hear you right? Spending time with your son?" She asks making my smirk visible.

"Isn't that your condition?" My father questions with a raised brow.

"Haven't my parents told you when I wasn't here?" She asks innocently.