Not an update

Alright, so I just had an idea and I'm not sure if other people will find it interesting or not. But it just popped up my brain so I might as well just share it to you guys.

If you didn't already know, in 1938, Philippine President Manuel L Quezon agreed to welcome Jewish refugees from Germany in the Philippines.

So I was watching like a documentary about ww2 in the PH and I just learned that Jews that were living here weren't arrested by the Japanese people because they had a German passport and was considered an ally even though they were Jewish. But still Filipinos were held captive and were incarcerated.

Then an idea came to my mind. 

What if, I made a book where Y/n is a Filipino who's friends with a Jew (It could be Hermione or an oc) and was separated because Y/n was imprisoned while their friend is free and out there somewhere.

And like what if Y/n felt somewhat betrayed because their friend didn't even look for them or something like that.

Then in the end, after the war and all, they finally saw each other again and rebuilt their relationship/friendship.

I'm not sure about this yet, but you gotta admit this is a great one.

___________________________

Alright numero dos: 

If you have an idea in mind as to what I should write about, (Just for a one shot) kindly type it down and comment on this.

And if you have any questions regarding this book or the others you can comment them here too.

Oh and I just updated the Y/n Malfoy GTH book

I think that's it, okay byee now!

Bye!