Enemies 'and' Lovers?

Finally, a sickeningly cute chapter. Or not, u decide.

This is just a short one.
280 words.

Y/n's POV

"I really hate that smart ass of yours!" I shouted as I step closer to her, clenching my jaw in annoyance.

"And I, really hate your attitude!" She shouts back also taking a step towards me.

"Well guess what? I hate your attitude too!" I yelled stepping closer once more.

"You're such a prideful little bitch!" She shouts taking another step, making us inches apart, face to face from each other.

"What did you just call me?!" I asked her with gritted teeth as I glare at her, my anger consuming me.

"I said you're a prideful bitch!" She repeats, glaring back and pointing a finger at me which she pokes on my chest.

That was the last straw.

I grabbed her jaw harshly that it probably will form a bruise and brought her face closer to mine while my other hand held her waist close to mine. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer.

I kissed her hard and bit on her lip which made her moan softly into my mouth as she kissed back with the same intensity.

The next thing you know, I was basically shoving my tongue down her throat. She tried fighting for dominance but alas, I still won.

After a few minutes I pulled away. Both of us were now panting for air. I opened my eyes and glared at her and she did the same. I tightened my grip on her jaw and whispered against her lips.

"I still hate you"

"And I hate you too" She whispered back glaring at me.

The Whole of Hogwarts watching in the Background

"Are they sure they're enemies?"