Destiny of Closed doors

S/N: This will be the last update before Ramadaan .So gonna wish you best wishes for Ramadaan already .Allahumma ballighna ramadaan.May all of us make the best of this blessed month and elevate our ranks in the beloved abds of Rabbi .Ameen

And one sincere request from greedy person🙈😜 :Do vote and comment loads....I mean like make the notification bar blush hard like it never did ...hehe ..just joking but do let me know your views as I love to read them😍

Hope you have good journey reading this chapter ...meet you after Ramadaan in sha Allah.

___________________________________

Resting drop of rain spluttered around as Emaan flit open the umbrella and walked out in the rain .Gazing back ,Emaan waved at Mrs Esber holding Maryam who stared at Emaan pouting ,making Emaan's heart squeeze with the desire to go back to her but knowing she couldn't as her lunch break was almost over she walked back to the threshold and lightly kissing Maryam's cheek and greeting Mrs Esber again rushed out with a reluctant heart.Amjad's parents had already left and Emaan couldn't strengthen herself to face her and apologise ,though she had confronted Ariz but rather he had ended up apologising for her wife's behaviour yet forbid her for meeting his wife ,knowing well she still considered Emaan as the cause of her son's demise.

"Maybe that's how Shumaila will accept our Amjad's death ...a murder .And it was murder ...not caused by you but by these firawn of this time !".

Emaan sighed at the words of Ariz that still echoed in her mind.

The spordiac symphony played on umbrella made Emaan push the umbrella slightly back and glance at the darkened sky .The rainy season was at its full bloom, world of flora glimmered in viriscent hue ornamented by the little diamonds and pearls from heaven made it seem every inch of nature was concocting a magic potion whose alluring earthly smell just intoxicated laymen.

It had been raining heavily ever since morning though it had reduced down to drizzle at the moment .But more than ruminating about the beauty of falling mercy ,Emaan's mind was captivated by another mercy .The past few days had been really busy ,with less staff ,Khaled keenly involved and ardently working on the case of Hamza's father while Emaan after the death of Amjad had been more vigilant and dedicated to her work and her efforts to allow Sidra as much time with her family had made her work extra hours and left hours were spent in taking care of Maryam ,eating and sleeping .So there hasn't been any contact between them except their occasional glances .Khaled had only called once at the night of little baby's death to assure she was fine but after that he never contacted nor Emaan could courage up to call him .

But she had not been oblivious to the sheer carelessness her husband had towards himself .He worked ceaseslessly ,from working extra hours to going to excursion for medical help and late night he worked on Hamza's father case .She was always left in awe by the dedication and hard work he put to save people's lives but seeing him being so heartless towards himself infuriated her .She wanted him to take care of himself and many times she felt if he was a little boy she would have scolded him but she was scared that he might end up thinking her some stereotypical clingy woman .She wanted to be his strength but how could she without acting as someone who was stopping from doing good .And adding all to it, was the spice of nervousness and shyness she felt immediately with his mere presence and all her vocabulary seemed to lost their way to her mouth ,and she stood like a dumb doll .

Emaan came out of her stupor as she heard her name to find Zeba standing on the stairs gesticulating her to come quickly .Emaan brisk walked towards her asking ,

"You came from excursion ?".

"You know questions like these make me doubt your intelligence !". Zeba gave a blank look.