Villain and the little pervert

S/N : Assalamualaikum lovely people ! Hope you all doing good !Well this is going to be the last update before Ramadaan ,well I think I can be applauded for quick update ,seeing my recent updating pattern * giving sheepish smile*.

Coming to Ramadaan ,it's not like previous Ramadaan ,it's comes with pain and anguish that their are our brothers and sisters dying ,there are people who would have been waiting for Ramadaan are no longer there ,the iftars won't have same giggles and laughter cause someone lost their entire family .And to be honest ,would there be even anything for iftar when people are dying out of starvation .No water ,no home ,no loved ones .This is the kind of Ramadaan it would be .But still hold hope and resilience ,cause once there was Badr in Ramadaan and Allah gave victory forever to be remembered,so how can our Rabbi leave HIS amazing abds .So let's hold on to Hasbunal laahu wa'nimal wakeel ! And give our best ,ask forgiveness ,seek repentence and ask wonders for every suffering souls .This Ramadaan is not like previous Ramadaan ,so lets make it more special ,more rigorous effort to become better servants ,HIS beloved servants .Don't let our sins the cause of someone else's suffering .

And let your duas for our people of Palestine know no boundary this Ramadaan .

___________________________________

Emaan stirred in her sleep ,the buzzing sound from her alarm on phone ,was always enough to make her jump out of her slumber any moment ,but presently, her movements felt lethargic and restricted. She felt herself held more firm against something warm yet hard .The feeling was nostalgic and soothing but yet the thought of being restrained didn't settle well inside her ,the pinching feeling seemed to edge towards triggering her trauma of being trapped again .

Breaking the string of her deliriousness, she forced open her eyes, all anxious and afraid ,she tried to pull herself up when the hold jarring her attempt finally found a husky voice ,a voice that erased all anxiety with an instant calmness and giddiness ,like the barren land was suddenly met with the wind of spring ,the winter found its sunshine ,

"Stay ! I have got it !".

Khaled with his one eye still closed switched off the alarm before turning to look at Emaan who had moved to sit up .He tightened his hold that had slipped from her side to her back by her abrupt action and all ready to complain to her for not listening to him but everything faded away as soon his eyes settled on her . Her hairs from her untamed loosened braid outlined her face ,surprise in her eyes had an own twinkle that the streaming moonlight from the half uncurtained window was doing impeccable job in highlighting and that breathtaking smile ,that seemed a little hesitant for a second but next moment bloomed like the most beautiful flower just gave a new meaning to beauty .She looked like a mess ,but undoubtedly an enthralling mess that even the milky rays of moon couldn't hold itself but surround her existence like a love sick lover .

And Khaled felt jealous even of those milky rays that touched his wife so unabashedly ...

"When did you came ?"

A lazy teasing smile erupted on his face ,increasing the pace of Emaan's already accelerated heartbeats and a blush tipped on her face which deepen as Khaled pulled her closer by a light tug on her back asking ,

"Did you miss me ?".

Emaan wide eyed stared ,flustered at how Khaled now frequently used the term miss ever since that night ,yet she was more profoundly speechless by the closeness or the sight before her was a debate she knew she could never pursue upon .That teasing smirk ,unruffled hairs itching her fingers to comb them back, with his hazel eyes drunk in the potion of drowsiness yet somehow castling playfulness and deep love in them ,accentuated by reflection of moonlight, making it difficult for Emaan to control her urge to sigh like a love sick lover at the beauty of her husband .