Winner in life

Anyone who knows Liao Chen, as long as he mentions Liao Chen, the words "winner in life" will definitely appear in their minds!

Liao Chen, male, 27 years old, chairman of the Liao Group, is known as the diamond bachelor , is perfect husband candidate on women's list and a dream lover on even men's list.

He finished his studies at the age of 15 and started working in the family business. At the age of 17, he officially came out of the closet and was kicked out of the Liao family. Since then, he has embarked on a path of struggle. Ten years later, the Liao Group has covered all parts of the world, and its products have also been sold by the public. As we all know, the 27-year-old chairman also appeared in the public eye.

Whether it is a genius completing his studies or bravely coming out of the closet, people speculate a lot, and some people even think that Liao Chen will leave the Liao family because he likes a person.

But no matter what Liao Chen looks like in the eyes of others, Liao Chen, who is the party involved, has long been bored.

Liao Chen has understood one thing since he was a child. If he wants to get something, he must put in 200% of his efforts, no matter what he does. At the age of fifteen, he entered the Liao family's company, but was framed by his uncle . It was also in this framing incident that he discovered that he liked men.

After being kicked out of the Liao family, he worked even harder and walked out of his own path step by step. He also created the Liao Group, and the people around him changed countless times, but it became less and less interesting.

Twenty-seven-year-old Liao Chen has a more handsome appearance than a star, and his career has reached the peak. In the eyes of everyone, he is undoubtedly a winner in life.

But this winner in life will not love.

Often watching his subordinate and his wife getting mushy, Liao Chen knows that his subordinate loves his wife very much, but what is love?

[Want to know what love is? As long as you are willing to give up everything now, I can fulfill your wish!]

A voice sounded in depth of Liao Chen's conciousness, but the mechanical voice was full of temptation. Everything for now, for Liao Chen, There is no temptation at all.
Liao Chen has been living with a nanny since he was a child. When he grows up, he learns everything by himself. It is probably only his blood is that he still has some relationship with the Liao family.

[Want to try the taste of being loved? As long as you are willing, everything is yours~]

The blunt and cold mechanical voice continued, obviously without the slightest emotion, but Liao Chen still felt that these words were very attractive to him.

"I do." He wants to try what it's like to be loved, and to fall in love with someone. He doesn't want anything else at all right now.Everything is nothing but Black and white dull to him.

[Ding... The contract is complete, Hello host.Welcome to the Ex-boyfriend system.]

It was the cold mechanical voice again. The moment the mechanical voice stopped, Liao Chen realized that he was no longer in the office.

The surrounding is empty, and there is something like a mirror floating in the sky. Someone is talking in the mirror, just like a TV series. There are so many small mirrors floating in this space, and the characters in the mirrors are different.

[Hello, Host Liao Chen, The Ex-Boyfriend system is officially activated.]
When the mechanical voice sounded again, Liao Chen saw the blue robot cat floating in the air, and the eyes of the robot cat were blinking constantly, and the sound should be coming from this cat .

"Ex-boyfriend system?" He looked at the blue robot cat in doubt. For Liao Chen, there is absolutely no such thing as an ex-boyfriend, so what exactly is this ex-boyfriend system?

As if seeing Liao Chen's question, the robot cat's eyes flashed again and began to explain.

[The ex-boyfriend system is a system developed by those ex-boyfriends who have been hurt. There are countless tasks in this system, and each task is aimed at ex-boyfriends. Let these men who have been abandoned and hurt by the male and female protagonist become winners in life. , This is the ultimate goal of the ex-boyfriend system]

The explanation of the robot cat made Liao Chen understand what was going on with the ex-boyfriend system, but why did he choose him?

"Then can I start the mission now?"

Not wanting to stay here any longer, Liao Chen directly asked to carry out the mission. Anyway, since things have reached this point, it is better to take one step at a time.

[Okay.]

After the robot cat finished speaking, it saw a mirror floating in the air falling in front of Liao Chen's eyes.

[You can enter that world by holding the mirror in your hand now. I wish the host good luck.]

Looking at the beautiful woman in the mirror, Liao Chen, although somewhat confused, still reached out and picked up the mirror. The next second, I saw that Liao Chen disappeared into the void, leaving only the mirror that was still in place. The woman in the mirror was crying with tears, but she did not lose a trace of her beauty.

The robot cat floated in front of the mirror, and its eyes flashed again.

This time the host can be said to be a self-made winner in life, so he must be able to make this ex-boyfriend go to the pinnacle of his life, right?