9.15

Liang's father and Liang's mother have already reported the crime, while Liang Sujie and An Mingyuan are guarding Liao Chen. During this time, Liang Sujie slowly told the things she had experienced as if recalling them. Maybe it would be painful and sad to mention it, but when facing her son lying on the hospital bed, Liang Sujie felt that these pains were nothing to her. If she could, she would rather lie in the hospital bed now It was her, not Liao Chen, who went up.

    An Mingyuan also looked at the woman in front of him with a complicated expression. He didn't expect that the person who chased Liao Chen had that kind of relationship with this woman in front of him. Knowing that Liao Chen was Liang Sujie's day, An Mingyuan knew that Liang Sujie Sujie must have had a man before, but he knew from his sister that Liang Sujie was alone now, so he was moved.

    In fact, knowing this, he said that he didn't have any thoughts in his heart, which was definitely false, but he really felt sorry for Liang Sujie. He didn't expect Liang Sujie to suffer that kind of experience. When Su Jie smiled softly, she couldn't say anything.

    Liang Sujie can't take care of other things anymore. She is indeed interested in the man in front of her, but it doesn't mean she will marry this man. She hopes that the person she likes can accept all of herself, no matter the painful self, She is still the fearless self now, what she has never regretted in her life is giving birth to Liao Chen.

    After the nurse came in, she was a little surprised when she saw Liang Sujie. She didn't expect Liang Sujie to be so beautiful. Seeing the way An Mingyuan looked at Liang Sujie, she felt that the couple must be very loving.

    "Sir, if your child wakes up, please inform me, and I will come over and take his temperature."

    After seeing that Liao Chen still hadn't woken up, the nurse confessed, and An Mingyuan nodded immediately. He didn't know why, but at this moment, he felt that Liao Chen was his son, and there was nothing wrong with it. Seeing Liao Chen lying on the hospital bed who looked similar to him, An Mingyuan suddenly had a thought in his mind. strange idea.

    After greeting Liang Sujie, An Mingyuan left the hospital, returned home, and kept thinking about what he had experienced eight years ago. Liang Sujie did not appear in his memory, but that year It is true that he had a woman. At that time, he was doing business in other places. Later, he drank too much and seemed to have a relationship with a woman at night, but after he woke up, he never saw that woman again. An Mingyuan didn't know why. Suddenly he had such a crazy idea, but when he thought of the day when his blood slowly flowed into Liao Chen's body, he always had a strange feeling.     In the end, An Mingyuan still couldn't hold back. He returned to the hospital, found a doctor, and tested the blood used in the previous operation. It takes a long time to test the DNA at this time, but see you later, but An Mingyuan can afford to wait, even if It was rationality that told me that Liao Chen would definitely not be his child, but An Mingyuan still had a glimmer of hope.     The two of them look so similar and have the same blood type, isn't it too fateful?     At night, Liao Chen finally woke up. Seeing Liang Sujie sitting on the bed, Liao Chen was stunned for a moment. He thought that he was going back to the system space. 

    Seeing Liao Chen wake up, Liang Sujie immediately showed a pleasant expression, then first lowered her head and kissed Liao Chen's forehead, then ran out quickly to find a nurse.     The nurse quickly came over to take Liao Chen's temperature, and after confirming that he was in good health, he told Liang Sujie. Liao Chen's lips were dry and his throat seemed to be burning, so he couldn't say a word.     Liang Sujie moistened Liao Chen's lips with a cotton swab in distress, while talking to Liao Chen gently, and asked Liao Chen not to move or speak, just listen to her.     Liao Chen felt that his body was still in pain, but when he saw Liang Sujie, for some reason, he felt that it didn't hurt so much. What he saw in Liang Sujie's eyes was full of distress.