7.22

Especially Liao Chen didn't understand why some people just like to keep dying. This matter has obviously been settled, but he insisted on pursuing it all the time. After he made money, he insisted on marrying that couple Does it matter? So the smile on his face became even brighter, and he said.

    "Yes, I admit that they have raised me for sixteen years, and I have not refuted anything, but I don't think the adjective lonely will appear on them. Everyone knows that I am not actually my adoptive parents. A biological child, then guess how I found out that I am not the biological child of my adoptive parents?"

    Liao Chen paused, seeing that everyone on the playground was staring at him closely, waiting for him to tell the result, and restrained himself at this time The smile on his face showed a mocking expression.

    "That's because I'm my adoptive parents' biological son, and I'm a classmate."

    In one sentence, the eyes of the reporters on the scene became hot, and other people who were very sympathetic to Liao Chen even stared at Liao Chen closely. Chen, wait for Liao Chen to clarify the ins and outs of this matter.

    "This incident can be considered very predestined. I was a classmate with the biological son of the adoptive parents, and the biological son of the adoptive parents was excellent in study, so the two of us became friends. Because of this, I often brought the adoptive parents' When my biological son came to play at home, I found that my adoptive parents were very gentle and kind to him every time. I thought it was because they liked my classmate, but then I overheard my father telling my mother that my classmate looked very similar to his father. , So, I also began to doubt whether I was my own child, so I secretly took a dna paternity test. After confirming the relationship between me and my adoptive parents, I began to prepare for the second high school exam. After the test, Mr. Wang represented me to deal with my adoptive parents, and learned that my adoptive parents beat and scolded me when they found out that I was not their own son when I was young. The reason why they didn't throw me away was because Because I have not found my own son, so, this reporter, I just want to ask you a question, when faced with such adoptive parents who beat and scold you, do you have the confidence to support them gently? Woolen cloth?"

    Everyone present was shocked by Liao Chen's words, how painful should such an experience be? Bringing a classmate he likes back home, only to find that his father and mother treated that classmate better than himself, and overheard such things, so how painful is Liao Chen doing these things? The housewives present felt that Liao Chen was simply too pitiful. Not only did he discover such a cruel thing, but also made such a decision, how difficult was it for him?

    The reporter was speechless when asked by Liao Chen, but at this moment, he still wanted to struggle, so he raised his voice and roared angrily.

    "Even if you are beaten, they are your parents. They are also your parents when you don't find out that you are not their child. You shouldn't treat them that way! Besides, what's wrong with them wanting to get their children back? Can't you help them find it? Even if your classmate is their biological son, what's the problem? Aren't you and that classmate good friends? Wouldn't it be good to have other people to support your parents together!!!"

    This reporter It is obvious that Liao Chenqi's incoherent speech made the other reporters look at him with contempt when he said such words. He did not expect him to be so crazy for the news, and he was able to say such words come out.

    Principal Lu and Teacher Wang also had dark faces. They didn't expect this kind of reporter to appear this time. You know, there is a live broadcast now, and the person sitting in front of the TV may be watched by many viewers at the same time. Principal Lu and Teacher Wang Teacher Wang was afraid that Liao Chen would not be able to control his emotions.