5.10

When Feng Lanxue woke up again, she only remembered that she was in a car accident, and she didn't know what happened next. When she saw the actor Jian Yifan and the other two men anxiously surrounding her, she was actually terrified , I immediately thought of my boyfriend.

    "Xiaoxue, Xiaoxue, you finally woke up, you suddenly fainted and worried us to death!" Jian Yifan couldn't hide the worry on his face, and seeing the joy after Feng Lanxue woke up, he wanted to stretch out his hand to hold Feng Lanxue. Lanxue hugged her in her arms, but failed.

    Struggling to get away from Jian Yifan's hug, Feng Lanxue was extremely anxious. She looked around, but found that everything around her was strange. She almost immediately started looking for her phone, but she couldn't find it. She was so anxious that she almost cried come out.

    "Xiaoxue, what are you looking for? I'll help you find it." Feng Lanxue looked up at a strange man who was speaking, and said immediately after making sure that this man would not hurt her.

    "I want a mobile phone, I'm looking for a mobile phone!"

    Mu Xinjin nodded, and immediately got Feng Lanxue's mobile phone from the purse on the table and handed it to Feng Lanxue.

    Feng Lanxue looked at this new pink phone, she was really not sure who it was, so she quickly picked up the phone, but she couldn't unlock it no matter what, Jian Yifan who was on the side saw her flustered appearance, and immediately helped her Seeing Feng Lanxue unlock it, after unlocking it, Feng Lanxue pressed the phone number that she had memorized for six years, but the voice on the other end of the phone made Feng Lanxue stunned.

    "Sorry, the number you dialed has been shut down, so..." The

    female voice on the phone made Feng Lanxue even more frightened. After hanging up the phone, she carefully looked at the three men in front of her. The actor Jian Yifan, but I don't understand why she is with these three men who look very good-looking.

    "That... I want to ask, where is Liao Chen? Why am I here?"

    As soon as these words came out, the three men present were stunned for a moment, and then Jian Yifan looked at Feng Lanxue, and suddenly found that Feng Lanxue's eyes were very flustered and terrified, as if she didn't know what happened Things are normal.

    "Do you still remember who we are?" Mu Xinjin also asked with a frown, not understanding why Feng Lanxue changed so much after just fainting once.

    The previous Feng Lanxue always looked affectionate, and even if she did something wrong, people couldn't bear to blame her, but the woman in front of her was as timid as a frightened deer, even when she found out that the clothes she was wearing Immediately after wearing pajamas, he hugged his shoulders.

    Indeed, Feng Lanxue realized that she was wearing pajamas. This place was clearly a woman's bedroom, and these three men were in a woman's bedroom, which made Feng Lanxue even more frightened.  

   "I don't know you." He said to Mu Xinjin first, then looked at the man beside Mu Xinjin, shook his head, and finally said when it landed on Jian Fan.   

  "Excuse me... are you the actor Jian Yifan?"     Such words directly made the three men present frown, not to mention the two forgotten people, even Jian Yifan, who is called the actor, did not understand why Feng Lan Snow suddenly didn't remember anything.   

  "I'm Jian Yifan." Jian Yifan wasn't sure whether Feng Lanxue was joking, or if she really forgot about them, just when she was about to ask, she heard Feng Lanxue say.