3.14

Jiang Xinmeng once thought about why others can be the little princess at home, but her life is like an abyss from which she cannot escape.

    Since childhood, Jiang Xinmeng has seen a strong father and a weak mother. Her father favors sons over daughters. She has not been loved by her father since she was born. Her clothes are always made from her mother's old clothes. Occasionally she cannot eat, even if it is So, for Jiang Xinmeng before she was seven years old, this was already the best treatment for her.

    The real nightmare came after Jiang Xinmeng was seven years old. After she was seven years old, her mother finally became pregnant again, and Jiang Xinmeng was happy, because during that whole year, her father never beat her mother again. Hit her, she sometimes thought, if only this life could last forever.

    Unfortunately, a dream is a dream. My younger brother was born. My mother was very happy to see my younger brother, and my father was even more ecstatic because he had a descendant. There were nearly sixty tables set up for his 100-day banquet alone. My father wanted to let everyone know he has a son.

    The birth of her younger brother made her mother's life a little better, but it was her nightmare that came.

    At the age of seven, she had already decided to go to elementary school, but because her younger brother had a fever and no one was taking care of her at home, her father decided not to let her go to school, and let her stay at home to watch her younger brother for three years.

    Ten-year-old Jiang Xinmeng can only see other children in the village go to school, and she is very envious. The behavior of her father also made the village chief find out that Jiang Xinmeng was sent to school only at the request of the village chief. , began her school life.  

   It was another magical world. In this world, there were bright and clean rooms, many cute friends, a teacher who was very gentle when speaking, and the textbooks she dreamed of. All these made Jiang Xinmeng very happy , even if she still had to be beaten by her father when she returned home, she never thought of dropping out of school. 

    At the age of ten, she went to the first grade with seven or eight-year-old children. Naturally, she is much smarter than those children. For four consecutive years, Jiang Xinmeng has been ranked among the best, and she is liked by the teacher. It brought disaster to Jiang Xinmeng.

    The younger brother has grown up and is about to go to elementary school. The father asked Jiang Xinmeng to drop out of school, and then privately taught her younger brother at home. If she disagreed, he would beat her to death. Jiang Xinmeng was beaten to death, and even felt that she was about to die.

    After dropping out of school, she helped the family with the housework and helped her younger brother with homework, and it was just like this that when she was fifteen, the real nightmare frightened Jiang Xinmeng.

    Her father actually took 3,000 yuan from someone else and sold her to an old man, saying that he sold her to the old man as his wife. Jiang Xinmeng, who was fifteen years old, already knew what a wife was, so naturally he refused to agree, so he took advantage of it. When his father was not at home, he ran away.

    Penniless, she went to a big city that she had never been to before, where she met Sister Hong, and then began to sell her body on the Red Street. Jiang Xinmeng still remembered her first customer, a middle-aged man, who Although she doesn't look good, she was given a lot of money. In just one night, she had 5,000 yuan, and this 5,000 yuan was more than what her father earned for a year's work... Everything after that was in jeopardy     . After tidying up, the splendor of the big city dazzled Jiang Xinmeng's eyes. She gradually became popular on the red street and abandoned her original name. Oh, I forgot to mention here. Her original name was Jiang Daya, and later this name was Hong My sister named it as a stage name.