9.9

Liao Chen had his own idea, so he boiled milk with Liang Sujie for a long time at night, put the milk in the refrigerator first, adjusted the temperature, and then stopped automatically after three hours, waiting for the morning At that time, the milk was cold, and the sweet taste was delicious, and because the fusion of sugar and milk became more delicious after being chilled, after the milk was heated, Liao Chen and Liang Sujie both drank two bowls, I think it's so delicious when I drink it.

    When Liang Sujie left to go to work, she brought a bowl to Sister Fang at the place of work, as well as the wife of the former carpenter. Of course, when Liao Chen asked Liang Sujie to wash her face with milk in the morning, she felt that it was a waste and she would not allow it. To do this, after all, for a bowl of milk that costs twenty cents, it takes at least three or four bowls to wash your face, and she thinks she can't wash it.

    Liao Chen felt that it was necessary for him to persuade Liang Sujie, but he thought that the milk hadn't been promoted yet, so after breakfast, he brought a bowl to the landlord's grandmother, but unexpectedly met the landlord's grandson who just happened to be on vacation, As a result, the landlord's grandson liked it very much after drinking it. Although the landlord's grandmother was embarrassed, she asked Liao Chen if there was any more. Liao Chen, taking this opportunity, quickly popularized the benefits of milk to the landlord's grandmother, including beauty Beautify the skin, children will have healthy bones after drinking it, they can grow white and tall, and they can also become smarter, so Liao Chen is so cute and foolish, so the landlord's grandmother happily bought Liao Chen's milk , and the kid drank white milk in his mouth, so he couldn't be happier, and the landlady's grandma was also happy when she saw her grandson happy.

    Liao Chen felt that under such circumstances, he didn’t need to make ice cream, but just sold milk, so he thought about it and started to make milk at home. The shelf life of milk is only three days. Now that the weather is so hot, it is natural to put No, it can be said that if there is no refrigerator, the shelf life of milk will expire faster, and Liao Chen freezes the milk that has been processed before. The things Chen needs are made, so Liao Chen is now using this mold to start making milk ice cream. A mold can hold thirty yuan in it. He has several molds, so Liao Chen plans to make milk ice cream first. .

    When Liang Sujie came home at night, she always stared at Liao Chen's face, which made Liao Chen feel a little uncomfortable, and she said doubtfully.

    "Mom, why do you keep looking at me?"

    For Liang Sujie, Liao Chen felt that he knew better. It must not be that Liang Sujie suspected what was wrong with her, so Liao Chen was puzzled.

    Liang Sujie was the same, looking at Liao Chen in front of her, she felt a little unbelievable. When she was studying, she knew that there are no two identical leaves in the world, but when she saw that man today, Liang Sujie was shocked When the time came, and when she found out that the man was actually the boss' younger brother, she didn't even know what to say. Looking at Liao Chen's face when she came back, she really couldn't figure it out.

    Why does my son look so similar to a stranger?

    "Chenchen, did you feel that Sister Fang was very warm to you when you went to Sister Fang's place?"

    Unexpectedly, Liang Sujie asked such a question suddenly, Liao Chen was taken aback, and then thought of the way Sister Fang looked at him The look in his eyes really felt that something was wrong, so he nodded.

    "Mom, Aunt Fang seems to like me very much."

    This can be seen from the woman's movements and behaviors. Liao Chen was not surprised, but saw Liang Sujie's extremely tangled expression.