10.6

After leaving the room, the editor-in-chief felt that everyone's eyes were on him, and he knew it was probably because of this incident. After all, King's Counterattack was the most accomplished author during this period, but what happened He absolutely couldn't shame the old author of the Zero Point website, so he invited everyone into the conference room.

    When faced with some important matters, the editor-in-chief will hold a meeting with the editors, and all the editors sit at the side of the table, waiting for the editor-in-chief to speak.

    "Ahem, I believe everyone already knows about the plagiarism incident between Su Yu's author Hen Li and Lemon's author King Wang's counterattack. Regarding this incident, let me summarize."

    Su Yu heard this and said Knowing that the editor-in-chief must have made a decision, Lemon waited for the editor-in-chief to speak with red eyes. She believed that the king's counterattack would never plagiarize.

    The other editors also looked at the editor-in-chief, and I believe the editor-in-chief must have his own ideas.

    "It's like this. I got the outline of Chen Li from Su Yu, and the outline of the king's counterattack from Lemon. I found that one of these two outlines was written by a more experienced old author. The distribution of bright and dark lines is perfect. And it has its own foreshadowing and the meaning of dividing chapters, while the other one is a non-level outline, just like a general outline, summarizing the story of "Ming Bian". According to my many years of experience, I believe everyone I have read the book "Ming Bian". This book is ingeniously conceived, and the design and description are very real. If I hadn't investigated for a long time, I would definitely not be able to write such an article. It's on Chen Li's side." After the

    editor-in-chief made it clear that he wanted to support Chen Li, the other editors breathed a sigh of relief, and they didn't want to be involved in this plagiarism storm. To ruin one, no matter which one, they don't want to have too much contact.     After Su Yu heard the editor-in-chief's words, he immediately showed a pleasant expression. He knew that Chen Li must be the author of "Ming Bian", so he couldn't help showing a relaxed smile.     Lemon burst into tears. She couldn't believe why the editor-in-chief made such a decision, so she stood up and retorted.

    "Editor-in-chief, I object, even the outline can't prove anything! Maybe it was the outline written by Chen Li after reading "Ming Bian"? It is absolutely impossible to plagiarize in the king's counterattack!!! Really, editor-in-chief! "

    All the editors looked at Lemon with strange eyes. They didn't understand why this editor jumped out to refute when the editor-in-chief released the final judgment. It had almost violated their zero-point rules. For this kind of thing, the more editors are, the more prudent they should be to protect themselves, and they should not say a word for their own authors. Trusting their own authors is enough.

    Su Yu didn't expect Lemon to be so out of control. Of course he didn't expect that Lemon is the golden finger of the male protagonist at zero o'clock. She opened a lot of back doors for the male protagonist. Ordinary feelings are enough for her to lose her mind.

    "Lemon, I think you should learn how to respect a person. Before I finished speaking, you cried and refuted me like this, which made me wonder whether you are qualified as an editor, whether the king copied plagiarism or not, But anyone who has read the outline will understand, and in the book "Ming Bian", the name of Su Yu, the editor of Chen Li, Qing Yunchuan, Chen Li's good friend, and the chief ally of Chen Li appear. Gan Ningxia, may I ask if the King's Counterattack has contact with these people? These are enough to prove that the book "Ming Bian" was written by Chen Li. Next, I will seal off the author account of King's Counterattack. Authors who need to plagiarize, in addition, Lemon, I think you are not suitable for our zero point editorial department, you are too emotional, after this meeting, you can go to the personnel department to get your salary, I hope you can find a better job in the future."     No one can tolerate being repeatedly provoked. The editor-in-chief has long felt that Lemon has used the resources in his hands to counterattack the king, and other authors have suffered unfair treatment. At Zero Point, this kind of thing can't actually happen. Now knowing that King's Counterattack is still a despicable plagiarist, the editor-in-chief doubts Lemon's vision.     "Su Yu, all the authors under Lemon will be handed over to you. You can hand over her work account. Before, some authors under her were recommended but not arranged. You will make up for them. The recommendation positions of the three groups will be managed from today on. .”