2.10

When Lin Miaomiao saw the sun again, it was already three years later, three years, not only the time, but also the ambitions of Lin Miaomiao, what happened in the previous life was like the same This beautiful dream only left an indelible fantasy in Lin Miaomiao's memory, and the three years of life in the research institute also made Lin Miaomiao understand many things.

    In her previous life, Lin Miaomiao was only 21 years old just before time travel. Being well protected by her parents, she didn't understand the darkness of this society at all. She always imagined that she could find a Prince Charming who belonged to her alone. At that time, she crossed over.

    What does crossing represent? It means that she has become the luckiest one among tens of millions of people. She came to a strange world, found her true love, created her own career, and became famous forever... When she met Liao Chen for the first time, she was

    excited Yes, I was shocked. The young man in front of me is handsome and handsome, he has a rich family background, and he will become the most famous father of sharp knives in the future. Lin Miaomiao is proud of her as the girlfriend of such a person. She still remembers the pride that emanated from her bones.

    But why has everything changed?

    The handsome and handsome Liao Chen is like a psychopath who seems to want to lock her by her side 24 hours a day, controlling every bit of her life, not only what she eats every day must be controlled, even what she wears is Liao Chen Prepared, such a perverted person makes Lin Miaomiao feel fear and fear, and every time she has to face Liao Chen's abyss-like eyes, those eyes seem to be able to see through your soul, making Lin Miaomiao feel scared. People suffocate.

    She finally couldn't stand it anymore, and told Liao Chen that she was leaving, and told Liao Chen that Lin Miaomiao's body had been occupied by her. At that time, she saw Liao Chen fell to the ground uncontrollably, and the devil in her heart , seemed to be released at that moment...

    What happened next made her feel terrified and frightened. Even if Liao Chen was not killed by her, because of her death, the future father of the sharp knife died in front of her, and her selfishness allowed this Everything happens.

    The appearance of the ring space made Lin Miaomiao forget that she once watched a person die in front of her like a murderer. The medical books inside surprised Lin Miaomiao, and what was even more surprising were those precious medicinal materials. By selling a few items, she will be able to live a life that ordinary people would not envy. Finally, she found a golden finger that belongs to her time-traveling girl. This must be the best gift from heaven to her.

    Afterwards, everything seemed to be taken for granted. After getting the space, she worked hard to make money and found her own lover. She was afraid of revenge from the Liao family, so she killed all the members of the Liao family, and became a real heroine.

    Why? Why did God want her to be reborn? Why did you do this to her?

    Penniless Lin Miaomiao walked alone on the street. During the three years in the research institute, besides being often hypnotized, she was even directly changed by the people in the research institute. Now even those who know Lin Miaomiao Seeing Lin Miaomiao, I'm afraid I wouldn't recognize her either.

    During those three years in the research institute, Lin Miaomiao was terrified, afraid, thinking that she would be locked up like this for the rest of her life, but now she was released.

    Strange world, strange crowd, without her parents, without her lover, she has nothing, she is worse than a beggar.

    Desperately, she walked towards the station in front of her. After walking past, she realized that she had no money on her body. Turning her head, Lin Miaomiao saw a very pure face, and on the glass of the poster, Lin Miaomiao's current situation was reflected. look like.