9.20

Squatting on the ground, Liao Chen looked at the child lying on the ground. In fact, he didn't like children at first, but after raising his own child, he realized that children were very innocent at first, what they looked like, It has a lot to do with my parents.

    Thinking of the child being scolded like that just now, I am afraid that he has no parents. Sometimes, the child's innocent words will also make people very sad.

    The boy lying on the ground was sure that his bullies had gone away, then he raised his head and glanced at Liao Chen, but he didn't intend to talk to Liao Chen, and got up to run away.

    Liao Chen was frightened by those familiar eyes. He was taken aback for a moment, and then immediately grabbed the boy's hand when he was about to run away. He directly grabbed Liao Chen's hand and bit it, the only eyes that could be seen on his face stared fiercely at Liao Chen, like a little wolf dog.

    No matter how much he thought about it, he never thought that Ziqing would become like this... Even though there were bursts of pain in his hand, Liao Chen didn't let go. He thought that Ziqing would be able to live well before he found Ziqing, but he didn't. Thinking of meeting Ziqing who looked like this.

    "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Here, I have something to eat here. Do you want to eat it?"

    Unconsciously let out a gentle voice, Liao Chen's eyes flashed a hint of distress, he just followed these eyes, He could tell that the child in front of him was definitely his Ziqing, so he coaxed softly with a harmless smile on his face.

    I have to say that Liao Chen's appearance is okay. When seeing his smile, everyone will think that this child has a good smile, and it seems that he has inherited Liang Sujie's gentleness. When Liao Chen is not smiling, he feels serious, but When she smiled, she was gentle and unappealing, not at all like An Mingyuan's stupidity. 

    Xiao Mao glanced at Liao Chen, saw the gentle smile on Liao Chen's clean face, and the fact that he had bitten him, and he hadn't scolded himself for being dirty, so Xiao Mao gradually let go, and then looked at Liao Chen's hands. , has been bitten by Xiaomao and bleeding, it looks extraordinarily scary, let Xiaomao secretly watch Liao Chen, seems to be afraid that Liao Chen will be unhappy.

    Liao Chen didn't expect that just exuding a little kindness would make the person in front of him lower his vigilance, and said when he found the child looking at his hands with guilt.

    "It doesn't hurt, it's okay, let's go, my brother will take you to eat delicious food."

    Not daring to let go of Ziqing, afraid that Ziqing would run away, Liao Chen dragged Ziqing to An Mingsi's shop quickly. Chen shouted.

    "Auntie, I'm here to deliver food to you!!"

    It happened to be noon, and there was no one in the store. An Mingsi heard Liao Chen's voice, and immediately looked towards the door, seeing Liao Chen's face beaming with joy, and then After seeing Liao Chen's hands bleeding, he walked up quickly.

    "Oh, Chenchen, what's wrong with your hand?" Quickly grabbed Liao Chen's hand, An Mingsi's face was full of distress, and when he saw the bloody tooth marks, he realized that the person standing next to Liao Chen Xiao Mao, seeing Xiao Mao's nervous expression, he knew who did it.

    "Auntie, I'm really fine. I'll stop the bleeding later. Auntie, eat first." Handing one of the two lunch boxes to An Mingsi, Liao Chen grabbed Xiaomao and walked to the back of the shop.

    "Auntie, let me take care of the wound, you eat first!"

    An Mingsi wanted to say something, but seeing Liao Chen coming to the back so quickly, she stopped nagging, just because of the wound on Liao Chen's hand, some Can't eat.