4.4

This is already the fourth world that Liao Chen has come to, but there has never been a time when Liao Chen felt that it was suitable for retirement. He didn't think that the people in the plot didn't have their own thoughts. Becoming a part of this world, everyone in this world has their own unique thoughts.

    Regarding the former owner's romantic affair, Liao Chen has already learned from the original owner's memory that it was just a way for an immature child to gain a sense of existence. The distrust of love caused the original owner to start flirting. Such a person, Isn't it full of tragedy?

    In the original plot, Liao Chen was mad at his own son Xia Lin. It has to be said that this is an extremely ironic scene. She likes her so much, but those likes can't compare to her liking for Xia Ya.

    All the people seemed to be controlled, and put all their goals and thoughts on Xia Ya. Liao Chen could no longer have feelings for any woman because of Xia Ya, and Xia Lin became a real woman in order to protect Xia Ya. Genius, the man Xia Ya married in the end also hurt his fiancée because of Xia Ya. All the pillars seem to revolve around Xia Ya, which makes people feel magical and at the same time feel a little weird.

    Originally, Liao Chen was thinking of waiting for Xia Ya to bring Xia Lin back, but when he saw Xia Lin crying aggrievedly, he realized that the connection between him and Xia Lin and his son was so clear. Lin's tears, Liao Chen wanted to rush over and beat the heroine... After

    coaxing the aggrieved Xia Lin, Liao Chen sent a message to Xia Lin when he closed the penguin.

    Ye Guiren: Xiao Xia, do you think you look a lot like your uncle? [Picture]

    This is a photo of the original owner that Liao Chen found when he was a child. I have to say that the original owner's genes are very good. After the video with Xia Lin, Liao Chen had to confirm one thing, why the original owner's mother could recognize Xia Lin at a glance Lin is Liao Chen's child, and the reason is that Xia Lin looks exactly like Liao Chen when he was a child.

    Xia Lin, who was finally coaxed, was stunned when he received the news. He carefully looked at the old photo, and he would see the child in the photo every day in the mirror. , looks exactly like him.

     Suddenly, his mind exploded. Xia Lin was a genius, he would not trust anyone easily, but he was willing to give Ye Guiren his address, which meant that Xia Lin trusted Ye Guiren, even There is a unique feeling, and Ye Guiren's tolerance for Xia Lin also makes Xia Lin have more affection for Ye Guiren.   

  When he saw the photo of Ye Guiren before, Xia Lin actually knew the identity of Ye Guiren. Although he is not very good at hacking now, it is still possible to investigate a person on the Internet. He already knew that he would always be with him Who is his night returnee? 

    Liao Chen, the president of Liao's enterprise, is known as the golden bachelor that women most want to marry, and his family property is calculated in billions.   

  In fact, Xia Lin used to think about what kind of person her father was, but every time she asked her mother, she always acted like she didn't want to mention it, and looked a little sad, which made Xia Lin feel sad. But I couldn't bear to make my mother sad, so I didn't ask. 

    But now, the outstanding trust in Liao Chen, and the photo of Liao Chen who was like him when he was a child, this has to make Xia Lin think more, and this kind of thinking brings a different kind of excitement.  

   He has a father? Does he really have a father? Is Liao Chen his real father? Why doesn't mom ever mention dad? Dad is obviously so powerful...