4.5

Xia Ya went to work early the next day. She was doing clerical work, so she shouldn't be so tiring, but because she didn't have a degree, she was doing errands, and she was paid two thousand yuan a month. Pay the rent of 800 yuan, and the rest is just enough for living expenses.

    Xia Lin got up when Xia Ya woke up. He was very excited. When he thought that Liao Chen was coming to see him, he couldn't help being happy, so he searched for a long time before he found a satisfactory dress for himself. .

    After washing his face and tidying himself up, Xia Lin saw that the food left by his mother on the table was completely cold, but he didn't want to eat it. In the past, he would definitely eat it obediently. But now, when he thinks that he has a father, I don't want to eat, I don't want to do anything, I just want to wait for Liao Chen to appear.

    Because her mother was not at home, Xia Lin took out the mobile phone that Liao Chen had given him. Seeing that there was no call from Liao Chen on it, she was a little disappointed. She wanted to call Liao Chen, but she was a little too afraid. Staring at the phone in a daze.

    Liao Chen was also so excited that he couldn't sleep all night. He thought of his children in his previous life, those two lawless little guys who were loved by him and Ziqing, and thought that Xia Lin might be so cute, so he couldn't sleep because of excitement. The secretary got up, but the whole person who was tossed was not well.

    Is there anything more frustrating than finding out that the president who guards you like a jade suddenly has a child?

    #Find out that the president has an illegitimate child, will the president fire me? Very anxious to wait online! ! ! #

    姬姐妹 Almost collapsed. When she went shopping with Liao Chen last night, she felt that something was wrong. Before Liao Chen asked her to buy some things that children like to eat, she could comfort herself by saying that she was a relative of the president, but now The president himself started to buy things like a dad, and the secretary couldn't find a reason for Liao Chen... So

    early in the morning, Liao Chen packed himself up, and then kept looking at the handsome man in the mirror. The man asked the secretary beside him.

    "Do you think I will look a little frivolous like this?"

    The original owner's clothes were of an ambiguous color. Liao Chen has been busy contacting Xia Lin since he came here, and he hasn't changed the clothes in the closet for a long time. No matter how he looks at the person in the mirror now, he feels that something is wrong.

    "No, President, you are so mature."

    Miss Secretary said with a smile, even though her heart was already bleeding like a river.

    It's only six o'clock in the morning! She didn't go to bed at two o'clock last night, and now she got excited at six o'clock. The secretary thought about the dark circles under her eyes in the mirror, and felt that it was necessary for the president to raise her salary.

    "How about we go there now?" Liao Chen thought for a while and said.

    Miss Secretary complained in her heart that Liao Chen was too excited, but on the surface she was still as calm as water, and she agreed with Liao Chen's opinion with a smile. The two of them drove to Xia Lin's house early in the morning and stopped at the entrance of a small alley. .

    Liao Chen was sitting in the car, staring at the entrance of the alley over there like an idiot. After seeing Xia Ya coming out of it at 7:10, he immediately lay down on the steering wheel.