7.30

Liao's father and Liao's mother never thought that their own son would do such a thing. For a moment, they looked at Ke Anliang in disbelief. Ke Anliang was crying and tearing all over his face. Tall and smart looking.

    "No! No! My son is so good! You will never do that kind of thing! You must be slandering my son because he is good!!!" Father Liao felt that his child must be the best. An Liang was a child prodigy since he was a child, so this woman must be the one who slandered him! definitely is! ! !

    Liao's mother was scared at first, but she was not too scared when she heard what her husband said. She believed that her excellent child would never do such a thing!

    "Admit that he is your son at this time? I think when Liao Chen severed ties with you for four months, you knew that Ke Anliang was your son, right? Because Ke Anliang is your son, you found that our family is even more serious. Wealthy, Ke Anliang can take the position that belongs to my own son with peace of mind, and then get the property of the Ke family, right?" Ke's mother said while seeing the ugly expressions of Liao's father and Liao's mother, and then laughed.

    "If my guess is correct, you plan to wait until Ke Anliang has become the CEO of Ke's Enterprise, then come to recognize him, and then let him support you, right? Oh, what a good plan... Unfortunately, it is now in vain. Now, your son, take it away quickly, and don’t dirty my place here.”

    Ke’s mother no longer wanted to be entangled, she planned to deal with the younger son’s affairs first, and then deal with the eldest son’s affairs, so she finished speaking After saying this, she looked at her husband Ke Shulin.

    Ke Shulin naturally understood what his wife meant, so he said.

    "Take Ke Anliang away today. Ke Anliang will be your child in the future and has nothing to do with us. The villa here has been sold. You don't have to come back to us, Ke Anliang. We won't follow him. You will meet again."

    Ke Anliang wanted to rush over again, but was stopped directly by the bodyguard, while Ke Shulin took his wife's hand and walked towards the door. There was already a driver waiting outside the door. The two got into the car and left Here, after the bodyguard saw the person leaving, he quickly drove Father Liao, Mother Liao, and Ke Anliang out, then locked the door of the villa and disappeared outside. 

    Liao's father, Liao's mother, and Ke Anliang stood at the entrance of the villa in dismay, as if they did not expect the final result to be so unacceptable to them! Liao's father and Liao's mother looked at Ke Anliang carefully, and comforted him kindly. 

    "Son, it's okay, you and me and your mother..."  

   Liao's father stretched out his hand to touch Ke Anliang, but Ke Anliang opened it all at once. Ke Anliang's red eyes glared at Liao's father and Liao. Mother, roared.     "You are not my parents!! My father is Ke Shulin!! He is the most famous entrepreneur in Mingzhu City!! You two pieces of shit!! Don't talk to me!!!"     After speaking, Ke Anliang went crazy Liao's father and Liao's mother were taken aback by Ke Anliang's words, and then they were still very worried about Ke Anliang, so they ran after Ke Anliang, not wanting anything to happen to Ke Anliang.     The place Ke Anliang ran to was the hospital. Because it was very close to the villa area, Ke Anliang ran there in 20 minutes. He rushed into the hospital frantically and found the ward where his younger brother was. After opening the door, he found No one was there, Ke Anliang fell to the ground, tears streaming down his face.  

   Dr. Mu passed by and saw Ke Anliang. He was the first to know about this matter, so he didn't know how to face Ke Anliang. After reading the newspaper this morning, he knew that his good friend had made a choice What's more, Ke Anliang's parents abused his good friend's own son, so how can Ke Shulin accept Ke Anliang?     As soon as Ke Anliang saw Dr. Mu, he grabbed Dr. Mu and asked as if he had grasped the last straw.     "Doctor Mu, it's all fake, right? I'm my father's biological son, right? My parents don't want me anymore, right? Doctor Mu, do you know where my parents and brother are? I can't find them... ..."