3.7

Cen Mingjiao's fainting overwhelmed Liao Qing and Liao's father's infidelity. Liao Chen carried Cen Mingjiao to the obstetrics and gynecology consultation room. Sure enough, under the doctor's diagnosis, it was confirmed that Cen Mingjiao was pregnant. The time is relatively short, you need to pay attention, Cen Mingjiao has been stimulated today, if stimulated again in the future, maybe she will have a miscarriage.

    Liao's mother also got out of bed and accompanied Liao Chen and Cen Mingjiao nervously. Liao Chen was treated as Cen Mingjiao's husband and was scolded by the doctor. Back to the ward.

    Liao Chen's own medical skills are already good. Naturally, he knew that Cen Mingjiao was only tired these days and was stimulated to appear in the current fainting situation, but he couldn't expose his medical skills, so he carried Cen Mingjiao. Saw a doctor.

    Liao's mother was beaming at this time, and her original sad expression was swept away. After watching the youngest son put the eldest daughter-in-law on the hospital bed, she quietly pulled Liao Chen out of the door.

    "Your sister-in-law is pregnant, you can inform your Uncle and Aunt Cen later to make them happy too." Mother Liao lowered her voice even though her face was happy.

    "Son, is there any way you can get back the house your father bought for that little bastard?"

    Even though her son has already made money, Liao's mother still feels that this house belongs to Liao Chen and absolutely cannot belong to Jiang Xinmeng. Not to mention Jiang Xinmeng's relationship with her husband... In fact, it's not that Liao's father didn't go out to hang out in the early years, but at that time Liao's mother was pregnant with Liao Qing and turned a blind eye. Busy teaching Liao Chen, naturally she would not follow Father Liao's whereabouts all day long. Father Liao would occasionally find a woman outside, and Mother Liao knew in her heart that she just never said it. Because, Liao's mother couldn't accept it very much.

    A woman can go out to play, but she must not hurt her son! Thinking of her youngest son being cheated by that woman, Liao's mother couldn't swallow it.    

 "Mom, don't worry, the house is easy to deal with. I'll find Ning Zhe for a walk. I believe there will be an explanation soon. It's sister-in-law...Liao Qing is like this, sister-in-law is pregnant again, and I don't know what will happen next..."

    Originally, Liao Chen thought that based on what he knew about Cen Mingjiao, Cen Mingjiao would definitely divorce Liao Qing, but now that Cen Mingjiao was pregnant, he was a little uncertain. Can Cen Mingjiao make up his mind to divorce Liao Qing?

    Mother Liao didn't care what the younger son called her elder son, but when she thought of how cowardly the elder son would do like his father, she felt sad for Cen Mingjiao and said in a low voice.

    "Don't worry, no matter what happens in the end, I will be with Mingjiao. You should go home these two days. There is my bankbook in the cabinet under the bed in my room. It is saved over the years. Take the private house money, the real estate certificate of your hometown and your brother's real estate certificate. When your brother married Mingjiao, Mingjiao's name was written on it. At that time, the house was only worth a million dollars. You Uncle Cen's family paid 400,000 yuan. Now that your brother has taken Mingjiao's money, you can find a relationship and see if you can only write your sister-in-law's name on the real estate certificate. If your brother really feels sorry for your sister-in-law in the future, when the time comes This house belongs

    to your sister-in-law." Cen Mingjiao is actually a very close girl to the Liao family. Liao Qing has a weak personality. When he was bullied, it was Cen Mingjiao who helped drive away those who bullied him. Cen Mingjiao often came to Liao's house to play, and Liao's mother liked it very much. There is no one who would not like such a generous girl. As for Liao Chen, he grew up under the protection of Cen Mingjiao. When he was a child, he ate snacks brought by Cen Mingjiao. When he was in junior high school, Cen Mingjiao took him to travel. When he arrived at university, Cen Mingjiao sent him to school. Such a person For the people of the Liao family, it is not an exaggeration to say that they are daughters-in-law, but they are actually daughters.