1.4

There were only two people left in the ward, one was a patient and the other was a doctor.

    He finally succeeded in getting the heroine out of his sight. Liao Chen only felt that the air had become a lot fresher. He glanced at the check in his hand, pouted and threw it on the table beside him. Then he looked at the person who had stood up beside him. Zhou Ziqing.

    "Doctor Zhou, are you alright?" I remember that  Li Lanxin pushed the person down just now, Liao Chen looked at Zhou Ziqing's hand on the right.

    Zhou Ziqing was a little embarrassed to see the patient's privacy, but now that he met the man's caring eyes, Zhou Ziqing suddenly felt that the wound on his right hand was suddenly hot.

    "No, it's fine."

    Zhou Ziqing immediately supported his body with his hands after being pushed to the table next to him, but his right hand was indeed bruised.

    The man in front of him was wearing a white and sacred white coat, because his eyes became a little helpless, Liao Chen stared at the man in front of him with some wicked interest, but did not speak, suddenly felt that the doctor in front of him was also quite to his taste.

    The sight that seemed to transform into a substance made Zhou Ziqing feel a little uncomfortable, his eyes were erratic, but he didn't dare to meet Liao Chen's line of sight, but he finally calmed down and looked at Liao Chen lying on the hospital bed.

    "Mr. Liao, the senior nurses that Mr. Ou hired for Mr. Liao were kicked out by Mr. Liao's ex-girlfriends, but Mr. Ou didn't quit them. Does Mr. Liao need me to inform them?"

    He looked at Zhou Ziqing with a smile.Liao Chen nodded and smiled.

    "Thank you, Dr. Zhou, then."

    He said how could a patient with paralyzed legs like this not be taken care of by a nurse, but he was driven away by the 'hostess'! Thinking that the hero and heroine had just performed a scene above the neck in this ward, Liao Chen felt that something was not quite right.

    Change! must be replaced!

    "Doctor Zhou, I also want to ask something about my legs."

    "You said." Zhou Ziqing had already pressed the call bell on the bedside, this red call bell was specially used to notify senior nurses.

    "I want to know how my leg is doing now. Although I have undergone surgery, I have no feeling below the knee. I would like to ask if there is any possibility of recovery?"

    Liao Chen noticed it as soon as he woke up. He didn't feel anything below his thighs, or it could be said that he didn't feel anything below his knees. As a person who was set as a paralyzed ex-boyfriend, the first thing Liao Chen wanted to be sure about was whether he could stand up again.

    I didn't expect the man in front of me to ask this question so easily. It's not the first time that Zhou Ziqing has faced such a possible paralyzed patient. The patient seemed overly calm.

    "Don't worry, Mr. Liao, as long as Mr. Liao's legs have been rehabilitated and maintained for a long time, you can walk like normal people."

    As a doctor, Zhou Ziqing usually tells the most important news to patients, thinking of Liao Chen just said that his legs were numb, so he walked to the hospital bed, gently lifted the quilt beside his feet, and reached out to touch Liao Chen's feet.

    Almost at that moment, Liao Chen felt the warmth of his feet, which made him a little surprised to look at Zhou Ziqing, who was seriously examining his feet. The hands that touched his feet looked much whiter than ordinary people's hands. , even a little pale, and the scratches on the right hand had seeped bright red blood at this time, which made Liao Chen feel that his throat tightened, and he only felt that the hands seemed to have magic power to attract his attention.