5.2

Now that he has made this decision, Liao Chen doesn't intend to waste time. He is already in the crew of "Doctor Benevolence". This large-scale costume TV series will become popular all over the country in the next year, and it will even be broadcast abroad. I wrote the TV series "Benevolent Doctor", which contains very accurate descriptions of ancient Chinese medicine. The screenwriter of "Benevolent Doctor" spent three years writing this script, and specially recruited many Chinese medicine experts to inquire about the contents of "Benevolent Doctor". the script was finalized after being reviewed by many Chinese medicine experts, and now Liao Chen has the opportunity to be the male protagonist of "Benevolent Doctor".

    Unlike other TV dramas that set the rules without casting the cast, "Benevolence Doctor" casts the cast externally. It can be said that the screenwriter and director have worked hard for this TV drama, and the protagonist chosen must not only conform to the image of a Chinese medicine doctor , It is even more necessary to have some background in Chinese medicine. To put it bluntly, one has learned Chinese medicine in advance. Even if it is not accurate, at least it will not misstate some debates about Chinese medicine.

    Many of the actors who knew about the casting meeting of "Benevolent Doctor" have studied ancient Chinese medicine privately. Although they are not very advanced, it is always okay to pretend to deceive people, and Liao Chen, a third-tier star, also learned about it from other channels This news, I have been studying medicine in private for more than three months, and I am almost exhausted because of the TV series "Benevolent Doctor".

    As for Liao Chen, who has been a doctor all his life, whether it is Chinese medicine or Western medicine, Liao Chen's level is definitely a master level, so for the hero of "Benevolent Doctor", Liao Chen said that he is bound to win.

    Sitting in the car and rushing to the casting scene of "The Benevolent Doctor", Liao Chen flipped through the script, and a small part of the script of "The Benevolent Doctor" was exposed, and this small part was used by the actors to learn Chinese medicine , while Liao Chen carefully looked at the opinions about ancient Chinese medicine in "Benevolent Doctor", and after reading a few sentences, he took out a pen from the box on the car and began to write and draw on the script.

    Sister Zhang saw that Liao Chen was still in the mood to read the script at this moment, so she knew that Feng Lanxue probably didn't say anything to Liao Chen, and felt a little guilty, so she didn't say much.

    Soon arrived at the casting scene of "The Benevolent Physician". Looking at the crowds outside, Liao Chen could feel the attraction of "The Benevolent Physician". The company that signed the contract is a good buddy with his father, so Liao Chen opened the back door this time.

    Following Sister Zhang and walking inside, a group of reporters surrounded them on the way. Sister Zhang quickly stopped the reporters and fans, while Liao Chen habitually smiled at everyone, and then under the protection of Sister Zhang, , walked into the casting hall.

    After entering the hall, the hustle and bustle outside seemed to be cut off, and Liao Chen also saw a few familiar faces. As soon as he saw those people, the memory immediately appeared in his mind, and he learned that there are many second- and third-tier stars in this hall. , the first-line probably all went in, so Liao Chen found his seat and sat down, while Sister Zhang went to get a sign for Liao Chen.

    Everyone entered the casting scene to perform according to the sign, so Liao Chen didn't panic after sitting down, and continued to look down at the script. There were many actresses in the hall looking at Liao Chen's face. I have to say, Xiao The name of fresh meat is not called for nothing.