1.7

Xiaodie quickly brought Li Lanxin in, but after not seeing her for more than a month, Li Lanxin had already changed into a different person.

    In the memory of the original owner, Li Lanxin was always dressed in a refreshing, delicate and pleasant manner, never wearing makeup, with a youthful appearance. But now, Li Lanxin is wearing a white professional suit, which can be seen at a glance Its not cheap, and it perfectly showed Li Lanxin's figure, so that Liao Chen really didn't put this person in front of him with the heroine in his memory for almost a moment.

    At this time, Li Lanxin's hair was carefully arranged behind her head, her face was painted with light professional makeup, and the sound of white high-heeled shoes made Liao Chen feel very harsh when she was walking. People who want to wear hard.

    Some people say that a woman's life starts with owning a pair of high heels, which Liao Chen agrees with very much.

    A perfect pair of high heels can show a woman's temperament and connotation, and how to walk in high heels without making people feel disgusted has become a compulsory course for many women. Obviously, Li Lanxin is not good enough.

    In my memory, Li Lanxin always wore flat shoes, so naturally she didn't have much control over high heels.

    "Liao Chen..."

    Li Lanxin once again used her bear pounce to pounce on Liao Chen's body, but Zhou Ziqing who was on the side had already frowned and stopped her when Li Lanxin pounced, letting Li Lanxin pounce on Liao Chen. into Zhou Ziqing's arms.

    Realizing that she had flung herself on a stranger, Li Lanxin got up quickly, stared at Zhou Ziqing with a pair of beautiful eyes, and asked.

    "Who are you, why are you stopping me! Why are you in Liao Chen's ward?" The

    straightforward question almost made Liao Chen want to laugh, and Xiaodie couldn't help it anymore, and secretly glanced at Li Lanxin, Looking at Liao Chen again, he seemed to be saying, 'You Qingmei's brain doesn't seem to work very well'.

    Zhou Ziqing looked coldly at the carefully dressed woman in front of him, and his voice was indifferent.

    "I am Mr. Liao's attending doctor."

    As soon as these words came out, Li Lanxin's smile was a bit awkward, and Zhou Ziqing was already standing aside, she happened to see Liao Chen's half-smile expression, and for a moment felt that Liao Chen had made her lose face.

    "Liao Chen~" Pouted her lips aggrievedly, mist appeared in Li Lanxin's eyes, and the crystals in her eyes gradually appeared in her eye sockets, her beautiful eyes gleamed, and tears seemed to fall out in a second.     Oh, one more thing, what Liao Chen hates the most is women's tears. He is the eldest son of the Liao family, and his father and mother were married. When he was two years old, his mother and father had a falling out because of an illegitimate child. The mother of the illegitimate child is a woman like a white lotus, and when she cries, men always feel sorry for her. Unlike the mother of a strong woman, this kind of woman is like a dodder flower coiled around her father's tree. On the big tree, it is really annoying.     "I think I've made it clear last time that we've broken up. From the moment I broke up with you, you and I have been strangers." Liao Chen remained expressionless     . When he was the "female lead", in fact, he always had a kind of anxiety rising in his heart, feeling that the other Liao Chen in his body seemed to break out in the next second, and the pain every day and every night made Liao Chen feel uncomfortable. The woman in front of her was filled with uncontrollable hatred.     Even though Liao Chen kept telling himself in his heart from the very beginning that this was just a game, every time he dreamed back at midnight and his legs hurt unbearably, he would still be afraid, afraid that his legs would be like It was paralyzed as mentioned in the plot.     Can a person who has lost a pair of legs still be called a human being?     When Li Lanxin heard Liao Chen's "heartless" words, tears immediately fell from her eyes, and she was even more wronged. She wanted to get closer to Liao Chen, but was stopped by Zhou Ziqing and Xiaodie, and she could only stand at the edge of the hospital bed. From a distance of one meter, he looked at Liao Chen pleadingly.     "Liao Chen, you lied to me, right? You must have been too angry that day to tell me to break up, right? I know it's my fault, but I really like you, no matter what you become Look, I will like you, I will never break up with you, Liao Chen, you will not be so cruel to me, right?"