Arc 6.1 Sadomasochistic protagonist's Ex-Boyfreind.

When Liao Chen returned to the space, he actually didn't understand why the Raider girl suddenly disappeared, and why did the real Feng Lanxue come back?

    【because of love. 】

    The black cat seemed to see what was going on in Liao Chen's mind, and when he said these three words suddenly, Liao Chen was also stunned, and after a long time, he smiled.

    Yes, because of love.

    A person will always do crazy things because of love, a mother will spoil her son because of love, and a woman will tolerate a man because of love, just like he has been persistently wanting to find Ziqing. I believe that Feng Lanxue must be very happy if there is no Raider Girl in the beginning? From that Liao Chen's memory, he could feel that Liao Chen's love for Feng Lanxue, if he could make a man make up his mind to propose marriage, then he could know how much this man loves this woman.

    In Liao Chen's memory, Feng Lanxue was a gentle woman, and she also loved Liao Chen, so it must be because of her strong love for Liao Chen that she was able to wake up in the occupied body of the Raider girl?

    【Love is the greatest thing in this world, no one or machine can stop it. 】

    The black cat turned his head, Liao Chen always felt that the corner of the black cat's mouth was smiling, but he didn't speak again.

    [Humans are all greedy animals. They break the things they love, but they think they can start again, to re-maintain the things or people they once loved, but what is broken is broken, even if it is compensation, it is not enough It doesn't help. 】

    I don't quite understand why the black cat said this sentence suddenly, Liao Chen only felt that his eyes went dark, and that familiar feeling appeared again.

    When Liao Chen woke up, he was lying in a dormitory that looked very simple. Fortunately, he was on the upper bunk, so no one noticed him. There was a rhythmic snoring sound from the dormitory, which made Liao Chen smile.

    Slowly accepting the memory of this body, I learned that this body is also called Liao Chen, a natural gay. Of course, he felt a little headache, because just before he woke up, this body just drank a lot of wine .

    From the memory of the original owner, we can know that the original owner is a very inarticulate person, and his love will only be done silently. The original owner is a sophomore this year and has a boyfriend who has been dating for a year. Yes, his identity has changed this time. Becoming someone with a boyfriend made Liao Chen raise his eyebrows.

    Just two days ago, his boyfriend broke up with him. There was no other reason, that is, the two were not suitable. He vented his lovelorn feelings.

    The sour feeling of falling out of love made Liao Chen really feel headache,he stretched out his hand to rub his forehead. Liao Chen only felt that the setting of drinking and venting after falling in love was simply too uncomfortable.

    After reading the memory of this body, Liao Chen planned to continue to take over the plot. Liao Chen felt that the protagonist of this plot must be the boyfriend who broke up with him.

    The real protagonist in this plot is Shao Xuxia. The whole story started because he was reborn after being killed by his own man. The word rebirth made Liao Chen's forehead twitch twice.

    It turned out that Shao Xuxia had a boyfriend named Liao Chen when he was a student, but he always felt that Liao Chen was indifferent to him, and he didn't even want to call him dear, so he started to break up desperately. There was a man who sneaked into his life soon . Not only could Jiang Rongzhi speak sweet words, he even had a rich family background, and he never concealed their relationship, which made Shao Xuxia's heart flutter. Since then, he has been with Jiang Rongzhi until graduation.