7.3

Liao Chen had a good night's rest. Although the pain in his body still made him feel uncomfortable, but thinking of meeting so many top players this time, Liao Chen felt full of motivation.

    Early in the morning, Liao Chen had already left the Liao family early. During this time, Ke Shulin might be in contact with the people of the Liao family. He didn't want his bone marrow to be sucked out so casually, so he left the Liao family. things are imperative.

    After eating breakfast, I went to the Internet cafe first, and logged into my mailbox. Sure enough, I saw some contact information left by several companies. Liao Chen replied one by one. After reading the requirements of those companies, Liao Chen finally chose A Ruike network concept company that is relatively close to here, so they agreed to discuss about software in a while.

    In the Internet industry, time is a race against time. A software development may change the status quo of a company because of an extra hour or a few seconds. Liao Chen is very interested in this kind of virtual industry. Otherwise, I wouldn't open an Internet company every time.

    An hour later, Liao Chen arrived at Ruike Network Concept Company. After arriving at the front desk, the technical department had already greeted the front desk staff, and Liao Chen was quickly taken to the technical department.

    After entering the technical department, there were a few big men inside. They didn't look very good. After seeing Liao Chen, their eyes were shining.

    "Are you the one who returned from the night?" The director of the technical department saw Liao Chen who was brought up by the secretary, and immediately confirmed Liao Chen's identity.

    "Yes, I am Yeguiren."

    Liao Chen nodded. Yeguiren is the screen name Liao Chen gave himself on the Internet, but the name of the software Liao Chen sells this time has no name, that is to say, Liao Chen If this software is sold, the naming rights of this software will become Rui Ke Network Concept Company.

    "It's really a young talent!" A bearded man who looked a bit scruffy came over immediately, and there was only a beard left on his face. After seeing Liao Chen admitting his identity as a night returner, he didn't have much doubt.

    In the computer industry, many people are naturally sensitive to computers and can create some small software of their own at a very young age. Liao Chen seems to be fifteen or sixteen years old, so many tech geeks are There is no doubt that this software is not Liao Chen's.

    "Since you are here too, my surname is Wang, you can call me Director Wang, here are a few of my employees who are doing maintenance for our company, little brother, can you show us the full version of the software See?"

    Director Wang was also a brain-burning technical geek at the beginning, but as he got older, he gradually rose to the position of director, which is the software he discovered Liao Chen.

    "Yes, Director Wang, hello everyone, I'm Liao Chen, and I'm also from Yegui, can you let me use the computer?" Liao Chen

    looked very polite, making people feel that they couldn't help it after seeing him. Believe him, in a short while, Liao Chen sat in front of the computer, then found the software code that he had encrypted, and then programmed it quickly. The full version of the anti-virus software soon appeared on this computer. The gate of the house is not working anymore, and they all gathered around. Yesterday they felt that this anti-virus software was very powerful. Now it seems that the full version must be better.

    Traditionally speaking, the antivirus software actually needs people who don’t know much about computers, so the general antivirus software is relatively simple and mindless, but the antivirus software made by Liao Chen can It can be said that anyone who does not know a computer can use it, because the command above is very clear, and most importantly, its anti-virus system is extremely powerful.