6.3

Regarding the fact that there were two gay men in the dormitory, everyone expressed their joy. In fact, everyone knew that Liao Chen was gay for a long time. It's quite like the kind of person who falls in love, so after a while, everyone knows that Liao Chen has a boyfriend.

    In fact, this year too, there is nothing wrong with liking men. People who have received the new type of online education no longer reject Liao Chen's affairs.

    No wonder the girls said that all the good men have gone to sex. Now that I think about it, this matter is indeed a sign.

    Because of this "happy event" in the dormitory, Liao Chen and Gu Yanbai were forced to treat guests. Of course, it can be regarded as four people expressing their blessings to the two, and by the way, threatening Liao Chen, who had a boyfriend before, to treat him well. Gu Yanbai, you know, Gu Yanbai is the most caring person in their dormitory. In the past, as long as everyone lacked something, Gu Yanbai would try his best to prevent everyone from falling into anxiety as soon as possible, so Gu Yanbai This kind of carefulness also makes the people in the dormitory like it very much.

    Everyone is a college student, so Liao Chen and Gu Yanbai took the four of them who were showing off in the dormitory to eat at night stalls. It was a memory that they often went to eat in a dormitory. After ordering food, they ordered beer, and six people in a dormitory drank. I am very happy. Everyone has seen Liao Chen's lovelorn and drunkenness these days. Now that Liao Chen is so happy, and he is still with Gu Yanbai, everyone is a blessing The two must be in harmony and beauty for a long time.

    Liao Chen agreed to everyone's threats very bluntly, and even hugged Gu Yanbai's waist without any concealment in front of everyone. Apart from making Gu Yanbai feel a little embarrassed, the four in the dormitory The single dog felt Liao Chen's deep malice.

    That's right, ever since he turned into a baby-posting madman in that life, Liao Chen liked all kinds of postings, posting himself, posting others, of course, when he saw others envious, jealous and hated, he couldn't be happier~ Liao Chen's personality was relatively different before

    . It's boring, and he thinks that if something happens in school, it will have a great impact, so he has never shown his "ex-boyfriend" to everyone. Now that he is with Gu Yanbai, there is no such thing as before. That kind of hidden thought means that you want to tell the whole universe this news every minute, okay?

    After a meal, the six of them were almost staggering, but Gu Yanbai was not very good at drinking, so he drank relatively little. He tried hard to find a taxi, and then got them into the dormitory one by one, but there was no one. uncomfortable.

    Liao Chen's bed was on the top, Gu Yanbai looked at Liao Chen who was already drunk, he had no choice but to put him on the same bed as the eldest and third child in the opposite dormitory, and the lower berth could only be placed on the same bed. His bed is left.

    While supporting and dragging Liao Chen to his bed, Gu Yanbai squatted down and took off Liao Chen's shoes. The thin quilt was pulled back to cover Liao Chen, and Liao Chen was still sleeping on the bed, seemingly unconscious.

    After finishing all this, Gu Yanbai sighed for some reason, went to the bathroom, poured water and twisted the towel, and then came to wipe Liao Chen's face. After wiping, he heard Liao Chen's cell phone ringing. Liao Chen's cell phone was Piano music, the only person in the dormitory who used piano music as a ringtone, so it was easy to find Liao Chen's cell phone on Liao Chen's bed.

    Picking up the phone, Gu Yanbai saw the word 'Xu Xia' on the phone screen, his hands trembled suddenly, he turned his head involuntarily to look at Liao Chen who was still sleeping, and knew that the person on the phone was Liao Chen's ex-boyfriend , But thinking of Liao Chen's every move today, for some reason, he finally pressed the hang up button, and then calmly turned off the phone, which was not at all like his usual behavior.