7.34

Liao Chen didn't expect that the real truth is so cruel, that woman who can be said to be completely ignored in the plot would do such a crazy thing, it's simply unimaginable.

    "I just watched my mother kill my younger brother with my own eyes. My younger brother cried and begged my mother to let him go, but my mother said that he owed me and Ke Anliang owed me. My younger brother was hacked to death by my mother. My mother said For the sake of a man, he has no regard for shame, and he is willing to do such a thing without his life. Since he can sacrifice his life for Ke Anliang, now that Ke Anliang is dead, he just asked his younger brother to accompany him. Ke Anjin's face was really desperate at that time. Just watched Ke Anjin not breathing, and Ke Shulin, after seeing all this, he didn't struggle any more. After helping his mother kill the couple, he donated his property, and then committed suicide with his mother. Killed at home, this is the ending of the matter, all the endings I have seen."

    After Bai Yingying Ah Chen said this, his eyes fell on Liao Chen deeply, and Liao Chen also sighed very much. I don't know why the good plot turned into this, but Liao Chen is still full of sympathy for the original owner in front of him.

    "Then you just kept floating?" Many times, the real truth hurts the most, Liao Chen thought, if Ah Chen in front of him could return to this body, what would he want to do? Now that Ke Anliang has returned to the Liao family, will he return to the Ke family?

    "Yes, I just kept floating like this, because the days are so sad, so I learned a lot of things, you know, ghosts don't sleep, so I learned the knowledge from high school to college, and even followed in the exam room In it, I pretended that I was still taking the exam. You know, Ke Anliang has been excellent since he was a child, and the couple felt the same way. I originally thought that I should be better than him, but later I learned things purely because I was bored. Because no one can see me, can talk to me, can be hugged by me, you are the second person I have spoken to in more than two hundred years, and the first person who has spoken to me told me that you will replace me Then I will usher in a new life again."     At this time, Bai Ying Chen was able to control his emotions, and when he said this, the resentment and madness on his face were gone, and Liao Chen heard it. Immediately after his words, he understood what he meant.

    It seems that the person in Ah Chen's mouth must be related to the system, and it is related to the system, so he knows that he will come to this world, and then help him deal with these things, and if he leaves, then the person in front of him is indeed There is a chance of rebirth.

    "I will find a way to get you back into your body." Liao Chen couldn't contact the system, so he could only figure out a way by himself, so he stood up and reached out his hand to touch the person in front of him, but the result was only for a moment , as if being attracted by something, all his consciousness was sucked out, and when he reacted, his 'body' had changed into a different person, and he also found that he had become a soul.

    The momentary change made White Shadow Ah Chen a little uncomfortable. Looking at Liao Chen floating in the air, he moved his long-lost body again and said.

    "That person told me that you will leave here when my wish is fulfilled, so you don't have to worry. You should still be by my side during this time."

    Liao Chen is not very worried. Time is such a thing. He has experienced too much, so when encountering some things, he will not feel flustered, but just nodded.

    "Well... what do you want to do?"

    In fact, this is what Liao Chen wants to know the most. If this person is reborn, or starts all over again, what is the result this person wants? For a long time, Liao Chen didn't make any decisions because he felt that the decision he made might not be what the original owner wanted. Now that the original owner is back, Liao Chen wants to know what he wants to do most.