9.2

Liang's father and Liang's mother knew about their daughter's situation these years, and they felt distressed. After knowing that Liao Chen was his daughter's biological son, they had a grudge in their hearts, but when they heard their daughter said that this son was very good to her, Even after running away with her, he immediately became enthusiastic about Liao Chen.

    This is also the first time Liao Chen has seen someone like Liang's father and Liang's mother. His family is in the countryside. He is now twenty years old, and he is just a young man from the countryside. Liao Chen knew him from school, and his mother would teach him occasionally, so when Liao Chen was twenty years old, he was, to put it bluntly, illiterate.

    Because of Liao's father's behavior back then, after grandma died, Liao's father had to pay the price for his behavior. He bought another woman with money, but was arrested by the police and put in prison directly. He was suspected of buying and selling people. It is enough for him to be sentenced for many years, and with the relationship between Liang's father and Liang's mother, I am afraid that he will not be able to get out in this life.

    You know, Liang's father and Liang's mother are very powerful. They started from scratch, so they have a lot of money in their hands. Even though they spent a lot of money looking for Liang Sujie these years, Liang's father is still working hard to make money to find children, so these years It can be regarded as creating a great family fortune, and Liang Sujie's review made Liang's father and Liang's mother deeply moved, and they felt sorry for their daughter.

    As Liang Sujie's daughter, Liao Chen is naturally the grandson of Liang's father and Liang's mother, so even after knowing that Liao Chen's education level is not high and his body is weak, the two are still very gentle to Liao Chen. He gave Liao Chen everything he wanted. 

    Bringing their daughter home has always been the dream of Liang's father and Liang's mother. Now that the dream has come true, they are naturally happy, but for Liang Sujie, it is an indescribable pain. 

    It turned out that the man Liang Sujie eloped with was named Luo Anyi. After Luo Anyi found out that Liang Sujie was missing, he didn't dare to call the police or tell his family. So he searched for it by himself for a few days, but found that he couldn't find him. After arriving, I got scared, and went home and told my parents. After the parents knew about this, they beat Luo Anyi, and then quickly contacted Liang's father and Liang's mother. The news that Liang Sujie seemed to be trafficked Liang's father and Liang's mother were shocked, so they quickly called the police, but there was no news about Liang Sujie at all, leaving Liang's father and Liang's mother in a state of grief...

    You know, after the two families found out that their son and daughter were missing, they kept looking for them, thinking that they would go to a friend's house, so they kept looking for them among the friends of their son and daughter. He dared to tell the story of the two of them being together, so he dared not call the police when he was looking for it like this. As a result, time was wasted. After Luo Anyi returned home, Liang Sujie could no longer find her.

    The Luo family felt guilty about Liang Sujie's incident, so they always apologized to the Liang family, and followed the Liang family to find Liang Sujie. Luo Anyi was really hit by the disappearance of Liang Sujie. He was afraid, afraid , didn't know what to do, even he thought, it would be fine if they didn't elope, if, if only he didn't like Liang Sujie... 

    So the time was spent looking for Liang Sujie, Luo Anyi thought The original fear turned into complaints. Because of his reasons, his parents always accompanied the Liang family to look for Liang Sujie, which made him feel very guilty towards his parents, so he studied hard, made amends to the Liang family according to his parents' wishes, and expressed that he would definitely do it in the future. He will be the son of the Liang family and provide for the Liang family's couple to take care of them. Therefore, during this time, Luo Anyi has grown up. He found a girlfriend, and after showing his girlfriend to his parents and Liang family, he finally She just got married and had a beautiful daughter right away. Now, Luo Anyi's daughter, Luo Shanshan, is eighteen years old. When Luo Anyi knew that Liang Sujie had been found, the guilt in her heart and the uneasiness she had felt for many years seemed like a sudden. The child disappeared, he felt, and his conscience seemed to be at peace.