7.8

Liao's father and Liao's mother heard Liao Chen's words, and their expressions changed a little. Apart from the initial joy, they first turned into worry, and then from worry to relief. Hearing that their son is doing well, They were naturally happy in their hearts, but they still wanted to get news about their biological child from Liao Chen.

    "Ah Chen, can you tell mom where he is? Mom always dreams that he is looking for mom..." Liao's mother continued to cry. She really missed her son. After so many years, since Liao Chen's identity was exposed , her husband has been beating and scolding her all the time, so Liao's mother blamed Liao Chen a little bit, and wanted to know the news of her own son even more.

    Sui Mingzhi really didn't expect that Liao Chen had already investigated his own identity. He looked at Liao Chen involuntarily, and analyzed a lot of news from Liao Chen's words. Sui Mingzhi was somewhat surprised by Qian Ren's point.

    Teacher Wang didn't expect to hear these things, but felt that this matter had already involved Liao Chen's privacy, so he planned to hide it for Liao Chen.

    Liao Chen looked at the expectant eyes of Liao's father and Liao's mother, and felt ironic, and it was not worth doing for such parents for the original owner, so he said.

    "Want to know about that child? Yes, as long as you sign the severance certificate immediately, then I will publish in the newspaper announcing that we have terminated the relationship. You will absolutely not be able to have any contact with me in the future. It’s written in this document, you can take a look first.”

    Passing the materials prepared by Lawyer Sui to Liao’s mother, Liao Chen knew that although Liao’s father and Liao’s mother were not well-educated, normal materials could still be viewed. I understand, as soon as Liao's mother got the material, Liao's father quickly snatched it away. Looking at it, Teacher Wang and Sui Mingzhi saw that Liao's father didn't seem to plan to do anything, so they stood beside Liao Chen. , I feel very distressed for Liao Chen.

    The information in the document is relatively clear. In addition to asking the two to sever ties with Liao Chen, Liao Chen will open an account alone and has nothing to do with the two of them. Liao Chen has also given Liao's father and mother a lot of money by working over the years. , so they will not bear the alimony of the two in the future, and even because they are not their own children, they cannot go to Liao Chen privately after they cut off their relationship with Liao Chen.

    Attached to this material was the dna blood test certificate taken out from the hospital earlier, which made Father Liao tremble with anger, and immediately became angry after reading it.

    "You little bastard! Your mother and I have raised you for more than ten years, and this is how you repay us? Even if we are not your biological parents, we have raised you to such a big age! What else do you want! We raised you up Big! You are our son, and you have the responsibility to support us!! Why should we sever ties with you!!!" He forgot

    his own son for a while, thinking that Liao Chen had produced such a document, Liao's father was very angry. angry.

    This time Liao Chen didn't speak. As a lawyer, Sui Mingzhi proved his role at this time.

    "Mr. Liao, please don't treat my employer like this. Since I entered the door, I have already played the recording. Every word you say now may become a notarization in court in the future. About you and Ms. Fang supporting my employer Not only do I have doubts about this matter, but I also have reasons to sue you for domestic violence against my employer. I already have an injury certificate issued by the hospital in my hand, and you and Ms. Fang are not the biological parents of my host , and this kind of child abuse will be sentenced to at least three years in prison, if Mr. Liao wants us to solve this matter through the court, my employer and I will be satisfied with Mr. Liao's idea." This is very ironic,