8.10

What is the most painful thing in the world? Some people say that the person you love doesn't love you, but now, Liao Chen deeply feels a kind of anger, that kind of indescribable anger spreading in his chest.

    Could it be that those feelings are all fake? Could it be that everything in the past was just created by the system? Liao Chen didn't even dare to think whether their first encounter was already set by the system. Looking at Lin Qingyun in front of him, Liao Chen looked very complicated, but he didn't speak. He didn't know what to say at this time , what to ask.

    Liao Chen's complexion was very bad here, and Lin Qingyun seemed to be able to feel his anger, so he squatted down, his eyes were level with him, and then he said.

    "I know you must be very angry now, but I want to tell you some truths. I don't have any memory of the first time we met. In fact, how should I put it, I am like a member of all living beings in every world. , if you recognize me, I will break through the barriers of the world and appear by your side, and even make you feel that I appear abruptly, and I have no memory every time I change the world, and I will recover after meeting you The previous memory, but in the last world, I was judged by the system to be your mentor and your guardian."

    Lin Qingyun, or should I say Zhou Ziqing, Zhou Ziqing said, with a smile on his face. With a helpless expression, it seems that he doesn't know much about this matter.

    But Liao Chen's eyes suddenly lit up, and then he directly grabbed the person in front of him and asked.

    "Aren't you set up by the system? Didn't you know that there is a system from the beginning?"

    Liao Chen is most concerned about this. He even doubts whether Zhou Ziqing is a human being, or just a person created by the system to let him rest assured of his tasks. He relied on Zhou Ziqing, trusted Zhou Ziqing, and even put all his feelings on Zhou Ziqing, so he couldn't afford to bet.

    Seeing Liao Chen like this, Zhou Ziqing felt a little helpless, and looked at Liao Chen seriously.

    "Do you still remember the time when I was Gu Yanbai? After I recovered my memory, I actually wanted to ask you why you were always here and had memories of so many worlds. After I died, I was transported to a space. , it told me that I will be your guardian and supporter, as well as your future partner, and I will carry out every world mission with you, and I will arrive in a world ahead of time, and sometimes I will recover my memory and come to you, But if I don’t recover my memory, I can only die in one world. I recovered my memory later in the last world, so I felt that you were not there, so I left. In this world, I have everything from the beginning I have been waiting for your arrival."

    Perhaps for others, this is a very painful thing, how terrible is that long, irrational waiting for a person? But Zhou Ziqing didn't care, he had long ago given up everything for this person in front of him, his family and children, and the right to truly live like a human being. What he was sure of was that he must stay by this person's side, no matter how much it cost.

    "Ziqing..."

    Liao Chen murmured, he really didn't expect that in his last life, because the real Liao Chen appeared, he turned into a ghost and floated beside that person. Qing would also be by his side... But now, Liao Chen didn't dare to ask if Ziqing was watching by his side in his previous life. He suddenly felt that he was much crueler than Ziqing.

    From the system, Liao Chen knew that Ziqing would appear in the world of his mission, but he didn't really go to find Ziqing several times, but met Ziqing according to the inertia of the plot. Isn't this a kind of harm? ? Or when he didn't go to find Ziqing, did he also feel that he was actually very good by himself?