7.28

Ke Shulin didn't expect his wife to be so impulsive and start beating people as soon as she came up, but Ke's mother couldn't bear it, as soon as she saw the faces of the couple, it was like the mottled and terrible wounds on the newspaper, and all the money was settled. , Ke Mu will calculate clearly in the future! ! !

Liao's mother was also directly beaten crazy by Ke's mother. She didn't expect Ke's mother to do it as soon as she came, but she thought that her own son was still living under their hands, so she didn't dare to resist, and could only let her face swell immediately.

Father Liao couldn't suppress his anger at this moment. If his son wasn't here, he might have made a move long ago. His face was flushed, and he seemed to want to say something, but when he saw the appearance of his own son Ke Anliang, he said a word. Can't say it.

"Mr. Liao, do you think...Ke Anliang looks a bit like you?" Ke's mother's question was very soft, and if you didn't listen carefully, it seemed that you couldn't hear it, but Liao's father heard this. After the sentence, he was sweating profusely. He always thought that his son's similarity to him was a kind of fate, but now under such circumstances, Liao's father would rather his son not be so similar to him, otherwise, how should his son stay in this place with a good relationship in the future? Live with money?

Maybe parents love their own son after all, so even if their son does not live by their side, they are willing to look at their son from a distance like this and make their son happy, but this kind of love does not It should be done at the expense of others.

"It's not very similar...it's very similar to Mr. Ke." Saying this out of conscience, it was the first time Father Liao resented his own uselessness and helplessness in front of his son. How painful is it to not be able to admit your identity in person? After hearing this, Ke Shulin glanced at Ke Anliang who was in a state of embarrassment, and thought that maybe what his wife said was right, and that such a wolf-hearted child might be just a disaster if he stayed at home in the future. There was another 'pa', and Ke's mother caught him by surprise again, but this time the target was Liao's father, and Liao's father suddenly had some red marks on his face, which were scratches from Ke's mother's fingernails. Mother looked at the scratches on Liao's father's face and smiled. "It seems that Mr. Liao's eyesight is not very good..." Ke Anliang said slowly while raising his eyebrows and looking aside.

"Aren't you... blind..."

This was already very rude. If it was an ordinary person, he would have been angry a long time ago, but because his son was going to be manipulated by this couple, Father Liao and Mother Liao Even though the anger in his heart had reached the highest value, he didn't dare to get angry at all, and could only glare at the woman in front of him, with those eyes that wished to eat Ke's mother.

Ke Mu met the eyes of the two, still smiling, then turned her head and said to Ke Shulin.

"It really is a family, they look at me in the same way, don't they..." Scanning Ke Anliang, Liao's father and Liao's mother, Ke's mother said extremely ironically.

"Do you... want to kill me now?"

As soon as these words came out, Liao's father was so angry that his veins came out, and Ke Shulin also quietly protected his wife. Prepared bodyguards, if Father Liao and Mother Liao dare to do something, the bodyguards will do it immediately.

"Mrs. Ke, you, you are joking..." As a small citizen, Father Liao knows how to please a person, even though he still has the marks of this person on his face, but for the sake of his son, he still decided to endure, not hurt your son. Ke Anliang stood there, staring blankly, watching his mother beat Uncle Liao and Aunt Liao, thinking of what his father and mother said before, he felt extremely painful. Liao Chen! ! ! It's Liao Chen again! ! Thinking of seeing Liao Chen's high spirits on the computer, and the appearance of wearing the old clothes for several years, Ke Anliang suddenly felt an indescribable fear. He would never leave Ke's house. If he left Ke's house, he would Is it the same as Liao Chen before? why! Why does Liao Chen still want to rob him when he already has so much? Liao Chen is already the number one scholar in the country, and he even started a company in the United States, and he...he only has his parents, why...why did he take away his happiness?