7.7

Liao's father and Liao's mother didn't care much about the fact that Liao Chen didn't come home. After all, they knew that Liao Chen was not their own child, so they didn't care that much. When Liao Chen disappeared three days later, he appeared at the door of Liao's house. At that time, Liao's mother showed a reproachful expression before letting Liao Chen into the room. She wanted to say a few words to Liao Chen, but it was because the two people behind Liao Chen couldn't say anything for the sake of face.

    Sui Mingzhi and Teacher Wang also observed Liao's mother quietly, and after entering Liao's house with Liao Chen, they observed the living conditions of Liao's house quietly, and found that through the furnishings in the room, it was concluded that Liao's father and Liao Although the mother is not rich, but there is always money for a child to study. Thinking of the scars on Liao Chen's body, the two of them sullenly.

    "You child, where have you been these few days? I'm almost worried to death. Who are these two?" Liao's mother saw Sui Mingzhi's exquisite suit, and felt that this person was definitely a powerful person, so she was a little Restrained, he stretched out his hand to pinch Liao Chen, but because of the presence of Teacher Wang and Sui Mingzhi, he withdrew his hand.

    "I want to ask, where is my dad? Haven't you woken up yet?" Liao Chen really didn't want to regard this wolf-hearted man as his father, but this should be the last time he called this man... "Your dad is already up,

    I Go and call him now." Mother Liao touched her clothes and smiled awkwardly. "You greet the guests first, I'll call your dad right away."

    Liao Chen nodded, and then Liao's mother went to her and Liao's father's room, while Liao Chen greeted Sui Mingzhi and Teacher Wang Sit down and pour water.

    After waiting for more than 20 minutes, Father Liao finally came out, with an unconcealable anger on his face, he immediately became angry when he saw Liao Chen sitting there.

    "You little brat, you haven't been home for the past few days! You've grown up and your wings are stiff! See if I don't kill you!!!" Father Liao may have just woke up, still a little confused, and didn't even look at Sui Ming who was sitting by the side Zhi and Teacher Wang wanted to attack Liao Chen as soon as they went up, but Liao Chen didn't fight back to show his weakness, but Teacher Wang and Sui Mingzhi couldn't sit still, so they stopped Father Liao directly, and Father Liao saw his father at home. It's not good business after someone, but he still gave Liao Chen a hard look.

    "My child's father, there are guests at home! Don't do this!" Liao's mother also held Liao's father to comfort her, and her eyes fell on Teacher Wang and Sui Mingzhi involuntarily, and found that they were a little angry.

    Liao Chen sat there as if he was watching a play, not moving. After Liao's father had managed to sort out his mood, Liao's father asked cautiously.

    "I don't know what the two gentlemen want me to do? Or is this little bastard Liao Chen causing trouble in the school?" Thinking of Liao Chen causing trouble, Father Liao felt angry again in his heart. Although he is from the countryside, but My ancestors were also educated, so although I wanted to let Liao Chen drop out of school, I felt extremely irritable when I thought that Liao Chen didn't study well and caused trouble.

    Sui Mingzhi understood Liao Chen's current situation in this family, and he really looked down on this angry man, so he showed a professional expression and said. 

    "Hi, Mr. Liao, I am a professional lawyer invited by Liao Chen. My employer, Liao Chen, hopes to break away from Mr. Liao and your wife. I hope we can sit down and talk.