9.19

In the end, Luo Anyi was thrown out by An Mingyuan. Luo's father couldn't fight An Mingyuan, so he could only watch his son being thrown out, and then went out with Luo's mother, and then left with Luo Anyi.

    "You look like a man!" An Mingsi stepped forward and patted her brother on the head, and praised her. She guessed that this stubborn brother would definitely follow.

    And An Mingyuan looked at Liang Sujie, Liang Sujie stood there quietly, if Liao Chen hadn't noticed that her ears were a little red, he might not have been able to find out what Liang Sujie was thinking.

    An Mingyuan originally showed a smile after being praised by his sister, but when he saw Liang's father and Liang's mother, he immediately became very cautious, especially when he thought that he had just fought in front of Liang Sujie's relatives regardless of the presence of others. Not knowing what to do for a moment, she looked at An Mingsi with pleading eyes.

    An Mingsi knew that An Mingyuan had been a little dumb since he was a child, seeing that things had come to this point, he smiled and said to Liang's father and Liang's mother.

    "Uncle and aunt, actually, I came here today just to ask Susu how you feel about my younger brother. My younger brother is not very good at talking. In fact, he likes Susu in his heart! "I

    didn't expect my sister to say such words so bluntly. An Mingyuan blushed anxiously. In fact, it might also be embarrassing. Liang Sujie also lowered her head and dared not look at An Mingyuan. Liao Chen looked up , Seeing Liang Sujie's face was also reddish.

    He originally thought that the two of them were a perfect match, but now that they see each other right, that would be the best thing, and as he grows up in the future, he doesn't have to worry that An Mingyuan will treat Liang Sujie badly. After all, he was still there, and with An Mingyuan saving his life, Liao Chen still had a good impression of An Mingyuan.

    The atmosphere was suddenly a little awkward. Father Liang looked at An Mingyuan with a dark face, obviously not liking the man who was about to take his daughter away, especially after finally finding his daughter back, he was going to take his daughter away so soon. Marrying someone else made Father Liang unhappy.

    "Okay, okay, I've seen that Mingyuan is a good guy!" Liang's mother is different from Liang's father. She hopes that her daughter can be happy, and she can see that An Mingyuan likes her daughter when she was in the hospital. It seems that she is also interested in him, so Liang's mother focuses on her daughter. Anyway, they have bought a house here now. An Mingyuan is so close to their home, and her daughter can come back every day in the future. How good it is! ! !

    An Mingyuan was very embarrassed at first, but now that he heard Liang's mother's words, he immediately showed surprise, and then received his sister's wink, and fell to his knees with a plop, while Liang Sujie and Liao Chen were both startled.

    An Mingyuan, who was kneeling on the ground, took out a ring from his pocket. Liao Chen saw that it was a golden ring with very delicate plum blossoms on it. In this age, it was already a very good thing.

    "Susu, actually...I liked you the first time I saw you. At my sister's shop, I thought you were very pretty." An Mingyuan seemed embarrassed to say these words, but he said them forcefully.

    Because Liang Sujie lowered her head and made eye contact with An Mingyuan, she was suddenly taken aback when she saw his firm eyes.

    "I know that what happened back then was my fault. I didn't find you, and you suffered so much pain. Now, you have returned to me and brought me a child named Liao Chen. I hope you can To be my wife, I hope to be by your side forever, marry me, okay?"