10.4

Hearing the editor-in-chief's question, he knew that the editor-in-chief must have known about this matter. It took him more than an hour to read Chen Li's outline and text, and the update of Chen Li was probably an hour ago. According to the speed of Internet transmission, An author like Chen Li also has a subscription of 30,000. Su Yu feels that this time, he must deal with Chen Li's matter well, otherwise it may have the meaning of publicity for the newcomer, but for Chen Li, Seven years of hard work will be ruined so directly.

    "Yes, the editor-in-chief. He first gave me two million manuscripts and the outline of the book "Ming Bian". I think anyone who has read the outline should know who the real plagiarists are."

    Su Yu put the laptop on the table. He believed in Chen Li. If an editor doesn't even trust his own writers, what reason does he have to continue to be an editor?

    "Editor-in-chief, this is the outline of the king's counterattack. Although he has not saved the manuscript, I believe he will never plagiarize. If Chen Li had written this book long ago, why didn't he write it before "Ming Bian" was released on the shelves?" Just come out to talk, but only jumped out after "Ming Bian" started to make money? I think this is definitely envy and hatred!"

    Seeing the reaction of the two editors under him, the editor-in-chief just nodded lightly, and then said.

    "Hen Li has already put the first two million words of "Ming Bian" in his reader group, and many readers have joined the group to download. Ten minutes ago, someone in the forum had already put the first two million words of "Ming Bian" The words are placed in the download area, and now stop any recommendations for the king's counterattack, and the list of "Ming Bian" will also be dealt with. This kind of thing cannot happen on our website. Let me take a look at the difference between the outlines of these two novels. Go out first."

    After hearing the editor-in-chief's words, Su Yu knew that the editor-in-chief must have his own ideas, and Lemon was just a newcomer who had been here for less than half a year, and even retorted after hearing the editor-in-chief's words. 

    "Editor-in-Chief! How can I return all the recommendations of King's Counterattack? Isn't this telling other readers that King's Counterattack is plagiarism? I disagree! I strongly disagree!"  

   Girls always become brainless because of some things, When Su Yu heard what Lemon said, she knew that her power might be coming to an end, so she nodded to the editor-in-chief and left the office.

    Seeing Su Yu leave, the editor-in-chief turned cold and said to Lemon.

    "This is not to tell other readers that he plagiarized, but to prove the attitude of our zero point website. Since Chen Li has dared to send out the 2 million-word manuscript for free, it proves that he has enough confidence in himself. The king counterattacks You don’t know about this yet, do you? As an editor, after the primary election, the first thing you do is

    not to contact your own author, but to quarrel with your colleagues. I’m very disappointed in you.” It's a girl, so he can't bear to reprimand her. He has seen too many beauties, and he doesn't have much thought about beauties for a long time. With a wife and children, he will always know what position a person should be in is the best.

    "Some of the recommendations you privately arranged for King's Counterattack are actually unfair to some of the authors under your name. Although they don't say anything, it doesn't mean that they won't blame you, and other editors are not blind. You like this Abuse of power makes people doubt your judgment as an editor, go out, I will inform the next thing after reading the outline, there must be a solution to this matter."