6.2

Liao Chen, who was in a happy mood, took Gu Yanbai by his arms, and went to the classroom with everyone. Thinking about it, he would be hundreds of years old, and now he is in class with a group of such young people. It really feels strange.

    The first big class was English class, and the English teacher was the old witch that the boss in the dormitory called. Seeing the middle-aged woman in black uniform standing on the podium, Liao Chen seemed to understand why this woman was Called the old witch.

    Liao Chen was sitting with Gu Yanbai at this time, and Gu Yanbai looked very good-looking as he listened to the class seriously. Liao Chen, who had been staring at Gu Yanbai, didn't know that he was almost like an idiot at this time, and Gu Yanbai naturally He also felt Liao Chen's gaze, his whole body was almost stiff, and he tried hard to maintain his movements so as not to turn his head to look over.

    In fact, Gu Yanbai would secretly look at Liao Chen before, and Liao Chen would do the questions there seriously every time, never noticing Gu Yanbai's gaze, but now, Gu Yanbai's palms were already sweating, and suddenly thought of , When he was staring at Liao Chen like this before, did Liao Chen already know it?

    Some people say that falling in love with someone secretly means that you put everything in your heart about this person. His every move, every small gesture, is in your eyes, and even his smile, you can understand what he wants to say next, Gu Yan Bai thought it would be good for him to just watch Liao Chen silently like this, but now that Liao Chen was watching him like this, Gu Yanbai felt a little depressed for some reason.

    Gu Yanbai and Liao Chen sat very far back, so the old witch would not deliberately call out the names of the classmates behind him, so when he saw that Gu Yanbai was stared at by him until the ears were a little red, Liao Chen was shameless again up...

    That's right, he stretched out his hand directly and pulled Gu Yanbai's left hand off the table, and then held it in his hand. He felt the sweat in Gu Yanbai's palm for a moment, but when Gu Yanbai turned his head to look at him as if frightened, he smiled. He blinked at Gu Yanbai, but he didn't let go of his hands at all.

    Gu Yanbai just felt his heart beat faster and wanted to withdraw his hand, but because it was the first time that he had such a close contact with Liao Chen, Gu Yanbai was a little bit reluctant, and it was just such a moment of reluctance. , his hand was held by Liao Chen's two hands, and was constantly being touched by Liao Chen. He could even feel Liao Chen's warm hand wrapping his hands completely in it.

    Liao Chen happily played with Gu Yanbai's fingers, it was indeed the same, even though it was another world, this person's hands were still a little cold. No matter which body it is, Liao Chen always likes to touch Ziqing's hands, and many times, Liao Chen finds that although Ziqing's hands are beautiful, they are a bit too cold.

    As a doctor, Liao Chen knew that this kind of situation is usually caused by yang deficiency, which leads to cold hands, but after letting Ziqing check his body carefully, he was sure that there was nothing wrong, so Liao Chen no longer struggled with this matter, but every time Every time I go out, I habitually hold Ziqing's hand, whether it's winter or summer.

    The old witch was still giving a serious lecture, but Gu Yanbai felt that he couldn't listen to a word. His hands were wrapped in a pair of big hands. As long as he turned his head, he could see Liao Chen's gentle eyes. This made Gu Yanbai feel that A little overwhelmed, what to say to Liao Chen, just can't say it.

    From his memory, Liao Chen already knew what kind of person Gu Yanbai was. He looked at Gu Yanbai with a smile, his ears flushed, but he never let go of Gu Yanbai. It makes people very comfortable when they are in bed, and they are extremely shy. It seems that they haven't had a girlfriend yet...