5.4

Sister Zhang also quickly received news from Director Zhou. It turned out that Director Zhou and Screenwriter Wang got the video of Liao Chen saving lives from the reporter at that time, so after watching the video, they planned to let Liao Chen play the leading role, because When Liao Chen saved people, for the first time, everyone's eyes were not on his face, but on his serious attitude. This kind of video made director Zhou and screenwriter Wang plan to use Liao Chen, and it just so happened Taking advantage of such news, let's warm up "Benevolence Doctor".

    Of course, there are many of them that the screenwriter Wang thought of after seeing the clips modified by Liao Chen. He is very happy that Liao Chen studied his script so seriously, not to mention that those modified by Liao Chen are all correct. , which made screenwriter Wang even more feel that he had underestimated Liao Chen before.

    "Ah Chen, I didn't expect you to be so good this time that you could win the leading role in "Doctor Benevolence". This drama is definitely going to be a big hit!" Sister Zhang has already taken Liao Chen with her since her debut. It is said that she regards Liao Chen as her younger brother, and about Liao Chen's love affair, she was also deeply concealed by Sister Zhang. Even after so many years, Liao Chen's fans and outside reporters did not find out... "Yeah

    . " Liao Chen nodded, and there was no look of joy on his face. He didn't have much thought about "Doctor Ren", whether he could be the protagonist or not, he didn't care. Naturally, it feels good.

    Compared to Liao Chen's calmness, Sister Zhang can be said to be almost too excited. She kept scrolling the webpage with her mobile phone, watching the news about Liao Chen, and the reports on the Internet and reporters were all one-sided. About Liao Chen The news of saving lives is buzzing.

    When Sister Zhang was looking at the phone, the phone rang suddenly. Seeing the name on it, Sister Zhang was taken aback for a moment, and then connected immediately.

    "Is it Xiao Zhang?" A man's voice came from the other end of the phone, smiling.

    "Brother Wang? I don't know why Brother Wang is looking for me? Is there anything good for my family, Liao Chen?" Sister Zhang's voice was full of smiles, and she was refreshed on happy occasions. The incident made Sister Zhang very happy, and she was smiling when she spoke.

    The brother Wang mentioned by Sister Zhang is a well-known gold medal agent in the circle. His name is Wang Zhongshuo. From the very beginning, he brought out a film and television star. Mu Xinjin, the king of love songs, has not lost the reputation of Brother Wang's gold medal manager. In the past ten years, it can be said that he has stood at the top of the entertainment and music circles.  

   "Ah, that's it, Xiao Zhang. My Xiaomu wants to invite your Liao Chen to dinner. When will she be free?" Brother Wang's voice was also smiling. I agreed, after all, for a music king like Mu Xinjin, it would be very good to have a relationship with Liao Chen. 

    "Okay, Brother Wang, my family, Liao Chen, is free tonight. I wonder if your family, Xin Jin, has time?" This     is the case in this circle. Although strength is important, in fact, relationships make it easier for actors to go, even now Liao Chen doesn't plan to switch to music, but maybe he will need it in the future?  

   "Okay, then it's tonight. How about Ke Yuelai? Xiaomu and I will wait for you over there." Wang Zhongshuo said, as if he was more anxious to see Liao Chen.     Sister Zhang said a few more words to Wang Zhongshuo before hanging up the phone, and then looked at Liao Chen with a strange look.    

 "Ah Chen, when did you know Mu Xinjin?"     Liao Chen heard Mu Xinjin's name, and immediately thought that Mu Xinjin was the target of the system girl's strategy, and became interested.