10.9

As for those who wrote articles, some plagiarized, some borrowed, and some borrowed. What Tianming said meant that if he took this "Control of the Starry Sky" to write an article, then there would be no way for Chen Li to do anything about it.

    Liao Chen smiled after seeing his reply and then replied.

    [Hen Li: Since I dare to give it to you, I can get it back, you know. 】

    Although the words were plain, Tianming vaguely felt the threat from Liao Chen, so he became serious.

    [Ye Jin Tianming: All right, I'm just kidding, but why did you think of starting a publishing house? Will you cooperate with Zero Point then? Or do it in private? It's against the rules for you to give me a manuscript like this. 】

    If you sign a contract at zero points, if you sign the contract with the author himself, then the author’s novels cannot skip zero points to sign other publishing contracts and the like. You must go through the editorial department at zero point before you can sign the contract. This vest has already been sold to Zero Point. If you want to write this manuscript, you absolutely cannot skip Zero Point.

    Liao Chen naturally understood this truth. Hen Li wrote at zero for seven years, and in the third year, he signed a five-year prostitution contract. The date has not yet expired, so he replied.

    [No need to skip the zero point, please inform your editor, write it in advance, send the manuscript to your editor first, and then let him review it and send it to my editor. One book, you don't have to worry about it when the time comes, I'm here to promote it. 】

    Tianming didn't expect such a good thing to happen to him, so he quickly agreed, and said that he would write the first 30,000 characters and send it over soon. Liao Chen knew that Tianming was a great god because he updated quickly to become great god, so Not worried at all.

    After talking with Tianming, Liao Chen went to bed. He originally thought that "Ming Bian" would also be published by himself, but after thinking about it, Su Yu said that he would be able to contact the publishing house for him in two days. Others "published", and their own publishing house waited until two months later.

    The next day Liao Chen got up early again, as long as he decided to do one thing, he would be able to do it, and about Ye Wanzhi, he believed that within this week, Ye Wanzhi would find himself pregnant.

    After a week of continuous training, Su Yu has already found a publishing house for "Ming Bian" this week. Liao Chen said that Su Yu is fully authorized to represent the matter here, and "Ming Bian" has only 2 million words on the shelves. But because the direct matter is quite big, and now it is recommending all day at midnight, the homepage and mobile homepage have been down for a week, so the collection has increased a lot, and the subscription is also leveraged.

    This book was originally well written, and after this incident, it brought some legendary experiences to this book, causing many readers to come and watch. After watching, they fell into the pit and started chasing the article. Originally, I read this book and wanted to read a pirated copy, but after finding out about the author and the income from the book "Ming Bian", they all bought the genuine copy.

    The king's counterattack is completely dead. Lemon resigned from Monkey Monkey and called Yang Minghao, but Yang Minghao was holding his breath in his heart, so naturally, he didn't look good on Lemon, so Lemon cried a few times, Knowing that Yang Minghao was just using her to recommend him, and his job was gone, Lemon cried a lot, deleted all of Yang Minghao's contact information, and found a new job.