3.8

He asked Ning Zhe to buy another villa. This time, Liao Chen didn't ask Ning Zhe to give him an internal price, but directly gave him 10 million, saying that if it wasn't enough, he would make up for it later. He doesn't have that much money now, but in the future There will always be, Liao Chen is not worried at all.

    Xie Ningzhe also seemed to know something happened at Liao Chen's house, but he didn't ask any more questions. He took Liao Chen's money and asked the company to allocate a room next to the villa Liao Chen bought.

    In fact, this villa area has not yet entered the sales period, or in other words, it was not for ordinary people to live in from the beginning, so it did not promote it at the beginning, and the internal personnel did not need to promote it, so Liao Chen knew very well value here.

    Although he didn't want to ask Ning Zhe, but thinking of Liao's mother's worries, Xie Ningzhe still told about Liao's father buying a house for Jiang Xinmeng, and even the relationship between Liao's father and Liao Qing and Jiang Xinmeng.

    Xie Ningzhe was very shocked when such a thing happened. Although he had seen many strange things, it was the first time that such a woman turned two men around like father and son. When he thought of the kind mother Liao in the hospital, he just He agreed to this matter, and even brought the real estate certificate of Liao Chen's sister-in-law, Cen Mingjiao's family. Xie Ningzhe's family was involved in the real estate business, so it was just a matter of talking about it.

    After dealing with this matter, Liao Chen planned to pick up Liao's mother's brothers. Liao's mother was also loved and grew up. Although the four brothers are not very rich, they are much better than the Liao family. , not to mention that the oldest uncle among them is fourteen years older than Liao's mother. He almost watched Liao's mother grow up like a daughter. How can he watch Liao's mother being bullied now?

    Liao Chen's eldest uncle is engaged in engineering, and now he has a good company. It is easy to get one or two million a year. If Liao's mother doesn't like being always helped by her mother's family, Liao Chen's eldest uncle would have already Let Liao Qing or Liao Chen go to work in their company.

    The eldest uncle was also the farthest from Liao's mother, but he came the fastest.

    That's right, when Liao Chen's uncle Fang Sirui heard that his sister was being bullied, almost his whole family came here. After getting the news, he asked his son to book tickets for the whole family, and brought his son and grandson and grandson and grandson together. To support my younger sister, you must know that Fang Sirui has three sons and one daughter, and the sons below his three sons are also married, so there is no problem at all for the four generations to live together.

    When Liao Chen picked up ten members of the eldest uncle's family from the airport, Liao Chen only felt that Liao's mother must be extremely favored in Fang's family, otherwise the eldest uncle would not be allowed to do so.

    "This is Chen'er, right? She has grown up so much and is sensible!!!" Fang Sirui looked at Liao Chen, who was full of energy, and felt a little comfort in his heart. His younger sister had a strong temper and refused to admit defeat. What wronged her? He also carried it by himself, afraid that they would worry, they said back then that they would not let their younger sister marry so far away, but now that it is like this, Fang Sirui feels that he can't wait to take his younger sister home immediately.

    "Uncle, my mother is waiting for you at home, and I'll take you there right away." Liao Chen also looked at the old man in front of him. According to Fang Sirui's age, he is in his sixties this year, but he looks like five years old. He is about ten years old, and his facial features are very similar to Liao's mother.