7.29

"But ma'am, it's against the law for you to let us treat us like this!!!"

    At this time, Liao's father and Liao mother saw that the matter had been exposed, and there was no previous submissiveness. They stared at Ke's father and Ke's mother fiercely, and said Threats that are not very helpful.

    But when Mother Ke saw the two, she suddenly laughed wildly. After laughing, she slapped Mother Liao directly on the face. After seeing the red marks on his face, she said this.

    "Breaking the law? How did I treat you? When you beat my own son, why didn't you think you broke the law?"

    Turning around and slapping Father Liao on the face again, Mother Ke continued.

    "You crazy people, let me tell you, no matter how many excessive things you have done to my son, I will get them back one by one! Don't you want your own children to replace my own son? Let me tell you! Absolutely impossible, I believe you haven't read the newspaper today, have you? Butler, come, let them read a newspaper and see what is written on it."

    Liao's father and Liao mother were beaten, very aggrieved, and looked at Ke Anliang, who was beaten by them, felt his face was hot, because every slap of Ke's mother seemed to be on his face, so he just lowered his head, not to see how Liao's father and Liao's mother were treated.

    The housekeeper quickly brought the newspaper, and Mother Ke took it. First, she opened the newspaper and placed it in front of Father Liao and Mother Liao, and said with a grin after thinking about it.

    "Oh, I forgot, you are from the countryside, you don't know whether you can read or not, I'd better read it to you~"

    Ke's mother probably said such words, belittling Liao's father and Liao's mother, making their cheeks flushed with anger , his eyes were already bloodshot, and Liao's father even had bruised veins. If it weren't for the bodyguards watching, he might have rushed over to beat Ke's mother.

    This was almost the most embarrassing time in Liao's father and Liao's mother's life. They were slapped in the face by the son's adoptive mother in front of their son, while the son kept his head down and didn't look at them, which made Liao's father and Liao mother feel a little uncomfortable .

    "Ke Shulin, Ke's company, issued a special statement. Ke Anliang is not Ke Shulin's parent and son. He has found his biological parents for Ke Anliang. He will sever the relationship between father and son from now on. Ke Anliang's behavior in the future has nothing to do with Ke's company, nor Ke Shulin..."

    This It was the news published by the news newspaper at the request of Ke's mother, and it may have begun to sell in Mingzhu City. I believe that in the morning, the vicious Ron En will know that Ke Anliang was kicked out of the house by Ke Shulin... Then in the future The result is really exciting...

    Liao's father and Liao's mother did not expect Ke Shulin to be so ruthless. The child who had been raised for sixteen years said no to it. But they never thought about how the two of them treated Liao Chen as Ke Shulin's child.

    I am not good to other people's children, and even try to make others show mercy to my own children. People are so greedy and always expect something impossible.

    As for Ke Anliang, after hearing what Ke Mu read from the newspaper, he broke down immediately, stepped forward and snatched the newspaper from Ke Mu's hand, then tore it up and threw it on the ground, with tears welling up in his eyes .

    "Dad, Mom, are you kidding me? You must not want me anymore, right?"

    Ke Anliang was crying like a sixteen-year-old child, begging for an answer, while Ke's mother was After calming down, she stretched out her hand, and the housekeeper at the side handed Ke Mu a newspaper again, and Ke Mu continued to read.