7.32

There was an uproar about the relationship between Liao Chen and the Ke family, but the Ke family and Liao Chen remained silent in a strange way. Liao Chen really didn't feel the need to return to the Ke family. Moreover, according to Lawyer Sui, According to the situation over there, the so-called younger brother of the original owner has already undergone an operation, that is to say, he does not need to donate bone marrow.

    The company's research and development of the "Game of Kings" game has now reached the most important stage. Liao Chen is as busy as a dead dog every day, and sometimes even vaguely sees a person dangling around him.

    This kind of feeling is actually not very good. Liao Chen originally thought that he had a nightmare, but finally found that the white shadow had already appeared during the day, and that blurred figure always made Liao Chen feel a little familiar.

    If it was anyone else, they would have been scared to death by the looming white shadow, and Liao Chen, as the chosen raider, was not afraid of these things, not to mention that the white shadow was just by his side, He didn't do anything excessive, so Liao Chen didn't worry too much.

    For the Ke family, this should be a ruthless existence in the plot, but Liao Chen felt that there was a big secret hidden in it, and planned to wait until the game development was almost done, and then go to the Ke family to see what was going on.

    It's just that such doubts didn't last long, because the white shadow following him has become more and more clear now, from a small cloud of white mist to gradually revealing its figure, and finally one day, Liao When Chen Zai woke up, she saw him standing at the head of her bed, with a face that was exactly the same as this body.

    "Hi, hello." Standing there, Bai Yingying waved and showed a harmless smile, but it surprised Liao Chen.

    That's right, the person standing there turned out to be the original owner of the body that Liao Chen occupied, that is, the original Liao Chen, the Liao Chen who was beaten by his adoptive parents. They are all different from Liao Chen.

    Even if Liao Chen has entered someone else's body, he is still himself after all, so most of the feelings he brings to others are a kind of indifference and wisdom, because he has been the president many times, and he always speaks with a kind of order The tone of the person in front of him doesn't look like Liao Chen's smile like a fox, but like a harmless animal that is easy to bully.

    "Hello." Liao Chen calmed down quickly. He really didn't expect that he could see the original owner. This thought made him suddenly think of one thing. When he was doing this task in every world, then this body Has the original soul of the body just looked at him like this all the time? Thinking about it this way, Liao Chen suddenly felt something was wrong...

    "You are as good as he said." The white shadow Liao Chen said, it seemed that he admired Liao Chen very much.

    Liao Chen was a little interested in the "he" mentioned by the original owner, and didn't know who this "he" was, but Liao Chen didn't ask.

    "When did you follow me?"

    If it was by his side from the beginning, why didn't he feel it all the time? Is this another system arrangement? Liao Chen had to think too much.

    "Actually, I've always been here." White Shadow Liao Chen said, his expression was a bit innocent, seeing this expression on this face, Liao Chen just felt a little ridiculous for some reason.

    "Then what is your purpose for following me?" Liao Chen has absolute reasons to believe that the original owner must have a reason for following him, otherwise he would not have been by his side all the time, and now that the original owner has appeared, he will naturally ask some.