10.2

Knowing the plot of this time, Liao Chen understood that he might have to deal with this stallion♂ who loves plagiarism, but the timing was a little too good. At this time, Yang Anhao had already obtained the novel reader from the future , he has now uploaded Chen Li's "Ming Bian", and Liao Chen absolutely does not allow the things that originally belonged to this body to be possessed by others.

    Besides, although Liao Chen can't write novels, he has a system. When the system transmits the plot, it has already sent all the novels plagiarized by Yang Anhao. Yes, there are outline versions and txt versions. Liao Chen As long as you download it to your computer, you can get these things in minutes.

    Feeling that it was the first time that the system gave him such a big golden finger, Liao Chen was not very nervous. First, according to the plot in the original owner's head, the half-written "King's Landing" may still have the memory of this body, Liao Chen didn't feel that there was anything wrong when he wrote it, so he filled the previous 7,000 words to 10,000 words, and then closed the document.

    The three thousand words already made his hands a little sore, Liao Chen thought, if he was the real Liao Chen, he would be pissed off knowing that his famous work was plagiarized? After downloading the txt file given to him by the system to the desktop, Liao Chen opened the outline of "Ming Bian", only to find that the original body was indeed a smart person.

    Although the name of the book "Ming Change" is Ming, it is actually about the Qing Dynasty. It is about everything that happened after the fall of the Ming Dynasty. This serious outline seems to be typed out by the original owner himself, so the above context is very detailed, especially the foreshadowing is also explained very clearly. 

    The most interesting thing is that Liao Chen discovered in this outline that the regions in the book "Ming Bian" were foreshadowed. The combination of the regions after the protagonist conquered the city turned out to be a single sentence. This strange combination of sentences Afterwards, the names of Hen Li's editor and his good friend appeared, probably to thank Su Yu, the editor who supported him all the time, followed by Qing Yunchuan, and a local rich girl who had always supported him, his reader Gan Ningxia, after connecting it like this, the original owner may have calculated it carefully. I am afraid that he wanted to surprise friends and readers, but who would have thought that this "Ming Bian" would be directly stolen by a single person?

    I'm afraid Liao Chen felt that even he himself would not be able to discover this matter if he only read the novel. An Hao was really good too, he dared to copy anything.

    After opening the backstage of Zero Point, Liao Chen discovered that the original owner had written a lot of books in the past seven years, adding up to more than 40 million. It can be said that he has worked hard to update every year to achieve such results, and now the updated The results of this "King's Landing" are also good.

    First put the words just coded into the manuscript box, Liao Chen searched for the book "Ming Bian", and sure enough, the book "Ming Bian" has appeared, and because of its good results, it is now v, There is no way, the author has to work hard to think about the plot all day long, but a plagiarist can just keep typing and plagiarizing. Compared with this, "Ming Bian" was naturally written faster. In three months, " The book "Ming Bian" actually has 1.2 million words, and the book "Ming Bian" has a total of about 5 million words, and Liao Chen here is the full manuscript, as well as his detailed outline, Liao Chen thinks There is absolutely no problem in getting rid of this plagiarist.  

   Instead of updating, Liao Chen directly poked at the editor of the original owner. Su Yu, Su Yu is an old editor. At that time, the original owner signed the contract with Su Yu. Su Yu has always been very kind to the original owner. For the newcomers, everything is fine, so it's not that the original owner hasn't been poached for so many years, but he didn't leave every time, which can be regarded as repayment to Su Yu.