9.13

When asked about her relationship with An Mingyuan, Liang Sujie said seriously that it was a cooperative relationship, while Liao Chen had other ideas because of the arrival of Liang's father and Liang's mother.

    Although they are now in Changchun and have escaped, there is no guarantee that Liao Dawei and the others will not find them, not to mention that Liang Sujie will be the spokesperson in the future. If this is the case, something will happen. Therefore, the reason why Liao Chen revealed their address He just wanted to deal with Liao Dawei's affairs.

    Liao Chen and the others returned to the rental house. It happened that the rental house still had vacant rooms, so they let Liang's father and Liang's mother live in it. Liao Chen still slept with Liang Sujie at night, but found that Liang Sujie was not asleep, just hugging her secretly. crying under the quilt.

    Turning around, Liao Chen poked Liang Sujie.

    Liang Sujie's trembling body stiffened for a moment, then quickly wiped her face with her hands, as if wiping away her tears, she turned around after wiping her tears, looked at Liao Chen and said softly.

    "Chenchen, why aren't you sleeping? Could it be that you can't sleep?" In the

    darkness, Liao Chen couldn't see Liang Sujie's face clearly, but he also knew that her eyes must be red right now, so he opened his mouth.

    "Mom, grandpa and grandma found you, aren't you happy? Why are you crying?"

    Liao Chen's words made Liang Sujie speechless. She felt that she was an embarrassing daughter, and even made her father and mother leave home when they were old. It made her unable to accept this kind of herself, so she cried. Moreover, even if she escaped now, Liang Sujie was actually afraid. Now that she saw her parents, she was very relaxed, so she let herself be like this. In fact, she was like a bird It's like seeing a big bird returning to its nest, and I just feel relaxed.

    Seeing that Liang Sujie was silent, Liao Chen stopped asking questions and pretended to be asleep, so he really didn't hear Liang Sujie's question, and because An Mingyuan had asked for leave for Liang Sujie before, so Liang Sujie asked for leave the next day. Sujie didn't go to work, but stayed with Liang's father and Liang's mother.

    Father Liang wanted to say something several times, but when he saw Liao Chen here, he didn't say anything. Liao Chen was not a real child, so he immediately found a reason and went out. He thought, Father Liang and Mother Liang must be Tell Liang Sujie something.

    After seeing Liao Chen leave, Father Liang's expression became a little grim, and he said.

    "Susu, you said before that you escaped with Liao Chen. You stunned that family, right? I mean we need the police to catch them. If they find this kind of photo, they will find it soon, and we must strike first and send those wolf-hearted people to prison."

    This was decided after a night of discussion between Liang's father and Liang's mother, since they were going to leave their hometown to come here They must take care of everything while they live. Liang's father and Liang's mother don't trust the Liao family at all. Although Liao Chen looks very cute, but from his daughter's description, he doesn't think that man is a good person. , so I still want to make that man pay the price.

    When Liang Sujie heard this, she burst into tears. In fact, she couldn't sleep at night these days because she was afraid that Liao Dawei would find him, and she didn't dare to call the police. After hearing what Liang's father said, she nodded while crying. She was very much in favor of sending that man to prison. When she thought of the shame she had suffered, she felt pain in her heart.

    "Susu, don't be afraid, there's mom, who will never let you be bullied again! Anyone who dares to bully you! Mom will fight with anyone!!!"

    Holding her mother in her arms, Liang Sujie's body Trembling slightly, she felt unspeakably uncomfortable, but when she thought of the man who bullied her going to jail, she felt no fear. In fact, no matter how she tried to hide it, Liang Sujie knew that she hated that man. Hate that place, the place where she had been imprisoned for five years.

    "Okay, tell me their addresses, we'll go to the police station to report the case, and we will definitely bring them to justice!"

    Liang's father saw Liang Sujie crying so heartbroken, and his heart ached. All he wanted was to arrest the person who bullied his daughter and put him in prison.

    Liao Chen didn't know that Liang's father and Liang's mother had decided to call the police, so he walked around outside alone, but unexpectedly saw two people, and after seeing those two people, Liao Chen's expression changed, unexpectedly These two people found here so quickly! ! !

    That's right, these two were Liao Dawei and Liao Dawei's mother. Liao Chen wanted to avoid them, but when he saw that they were heading towards the rented house, he suddenly screamed.

    Liao Dawei and Liao Dawei's mother were taken aback by the scream. They turned their heads to look, but they didn't expect to see Liao Chen. Liao Dawei's face immediately changed, and his expression was very ferocious.

    "Damn you little bastard! I found you!"

    Liao Dawei and Liao Dawei's mother quickly chased this way. When Liao Chen saw that they noticed him, he also ran towards the front. The people behind Quickly caught up.

    Liao Chen worked hard to make money for more than a month, and even exposed Liang Sujie's news, so Liang's father and Liang's mother hurried over, just afraid that Liao Dawei would chase after him, but he didn't expect Liao Dawei to be so fast, he found here so quickly, and there was an instant feeling I feel the same way.

    Children's pace was not as fast as adults'. Liao Chen ran desperately and ran into the commercial street. There were a lot of people in the commercial street today, so it was not so happy for Liao Dawei to chase after him.

    An Mingyuan, who was helping his sister's shop, was looking outside when he suddenly saw Liao Chen's figure flashing past, and then saw someone chasing after him, so he immediately greeted his sister and chased outside .

    Liao Chen fled crazily, fearing that he would be chased, and kept paying attention to the situation behind him. Liao Dawei chased and scolded, causing everyone to look sideways. An Mingyuan was in good health. , and caught up faster.

    Liao Chen, who was panting after being chased, didn't see An Mingyuan, so he kept running forward. At this moment, a car appeared at the intersection in front of him. Liao Chen didn't notice, and was hit directly. up.

    For a moment, Liao Chen felt an indescribable heart-piercing feeling that the organs in his body were about to move. He was knocked to the ground, and a mouthful of blood spewed out of his mouth. He lay on the ground and could not move. Seeing Liao Dawei's flustered expression, seeing Liao Dawei's mother frowning, and then, he saw An Mingyuan's anxious look, and he was held in An Mingyuan's arms.

    At this moment, Liao Chen suddenly felt that he was about to die.